Stuck in tutorial

Polaris Sector is a sci-fi 4X game that offers exciting exploration, detailed resource management, unique research mechanics and intense tactical combat.
Post Reply
Finestra
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:45 pm

Stuck in tutorial

Post by Finestra » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:29 pm

I can't do anything at the moment since the game won't let my build a colonizer or don any actions what so ever.
Everywhere I click in the game it states:"disabled by tutorial ". I am locked in diplomacy screen and can't get out.
I have to "close" the game to get out of it, by stopping the program

Ufnv
SoftWarWare
SoftWarWare
Posts: 688
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:19 pm

Re: Stuck in tutorial

Post by Ufnv » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:38 pm

Finestra wrote:I can't do anything at the moment since the game won't let my build a colonizer or don any actions what so ever.
Everywhere I click in the game it states:"disabled by tutorial ". I am locked in diplomacy screen and can't get out.
I have to "close" the game to get out of it, by stopping the program
You can press F1 to close the tutorial at any time

Finestra
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:45 pm

Re: Stuck in tutorial

Post by Finestra » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:24 pm

Ufnv wrote:
Finestra wrote:I can't do anything at the moment since the game won't let my build a colonizer or don any actions what so ever.
Everywhere I click in the game it states:"disabled by tutorial ". I am locked in diplomacy screen and can't get out.
I have to "close" the game to get out of it, by stopping the program
You can press F1 to close the tutorial at any time
No I can't even do that it is stuck I have to close the game to get out of tutorial. It is running on Windows 10 Pro.

Tac2i
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:57 pm
Location: WV USA

Re: Stuck in tutorial

Post by Tac2i » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:42 pm

After pressing F1 to exit the tutorial, you press Esc to exit to the main screen. Also running Windows 10 Pro.
Finestra wrote:
Ufnv wrote:
Finestra wrote:I can't do anything at the moment since the game won't let my build a colonizer or don any actions what so ever.
Everywhere I click in the game it states:"disabled by tutorial ". I am locked in diplomacy screen and can't get out.
I have to "close" the game to get out of it, by stopping the program
You can press F1 to close the tutorial at any time
No I can't even do that it is stuck I have to close the game to get out of tutorial. It is running on Windows 10 Pro.

Post Reply

Return to “Polaris Sector”