Guys... this game is scary as hell

Polaris Sector is a sci-fi 4X game that offers exciting exploration, detailed resource management, unique research mechanics and intense tactical combat.
Chris0War
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Guys... this game is scary as hell

Post by Chris0War »

Hi,

So i'm currently in my first serious try after dabbling a bit and geez…

My human empire, 600 years old is sprawling i guess. I'm making a lot of use of the governors, currently miscalculated food demand but it will be all right since food stores where massive. My main problem here seems to be my neighbors. Sometimes i see ships twice as large as mine, maybe tripple.. flying at lightspeed and damn that makes a guy feel poor in many many ways!

With relations getting worse every 100 years a fight seems to be inevitable. I'm currently re-evaluting the military like every 20 years . Stuck with questions such as how many ships will the a.i. bring if there invading.. how many troops should any decent key world contain. I'm affraid… if i could go despote i would! I am… a despote at the moment but it is not enough. I want to sent cloak ships into territory but i'm affraid those nasty aliens will find out... This is not normal.. call me a creep or something i don't care but this .. this approaching growing feeling of doom is just blegh…

I've read my share of military SF novels but nothing could have prepared me for this game!!!

Next time do add some independent economics, distant universe and sins of a solar empire proved that is a lot of fun to watch something of yours going its own way :D

Return to “Polaris Sector”