Tactical Wargames competition

Last Days of Old Earth is a turn-based strategy game set on a dying world and featuring tense tactical battles between two vastly different armies.
Wodin
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Tactical Wargames competition

Post by Wodin »

Hello!

The TW facebook page is currently running a competition to celebrate the first tentative steps of the TW blog.

The prize is a copy of Last Days of Old Earth.

You've got to be in it to win it:)

PS Also the blog now has a very healthy selection of publishers and developers who want us to review their future games be they digital, board or even minis. My aim is to make the blog a kind of one stop shop for the wargamer where he or she will find as many of their interests covered as possible. So expect future book reviews plus I hope things like collectables and modles etc. I already have Minifigsrus signed up for us to review their military minifigs. The idea came about when I was thinking of what mini's to use for two Hour Wargames Nuts! rule set. Suddenly mini figs cam eot mind..not only can you swap weapons out but you cna also build the terrian. Plus you cna get some quality tanks etc these days. Minifigsrus produce the best quality military mini figs you'll find.

https://www.facebook.com/Tacticalwargame/

Return to “Last Days of Old Earth”