Difficulty Settings.

Sengoku Jidai: Shadow of the Shogun is a turn-based tactical and strategic game set during this turbulent time; primarily focusing on the Japanese Warring States period and Japanese Invasion of Korea. Other armies from East Asia are also made available to simulate different conflicts across the region.
AlexDetrojan
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Difficulty Settings.

Post by AlexDetrojan »

Quick question.I usually play this game on the third difficulty setting. The other day, I bumped it up to the fourth difficulty setting for a skirmish game I was playing. I immediately noticed that my AI opponent had a much larger army than mine(by thousands and thousands). I was wondering by changing the difficulty setting, does the AI get more troops or do I get less, or both?
Cheers
Alex
PeterThePainter
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Re: Difficulty Settings.

Post by PeterThePainter »

The manual indicates that the difference between the difficulty levels is the relative size of the forces. At Taisho (third?) level the ratio is 100 : 105 (Player: AI). At Daimyo level this becomes 100:118. I believe the ratio refers to points not numbers of troops so if the AI picks lower value units you may well be significantly outnumbered.
AlexDetrojan

Post by AlexDetrojan »

PeterThePainter wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:41 pm The manual indicates that the difference between the difficulty levels is the relative size of the forces. At Taisho (third?) level the ratio is 100 : 105 (Player: AI). At Daimyo level this becomes 100:118. I believe the ratio refers to points not numbers of troops so if the AI picks lower value units you may well be significantly outnumbered.
This would make sense then. Many Ashigaru units few Samurai. I was really outnumbered. Thanks for the reply. 👍
ninamo
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by ninamo »

In my opinion both are wrong :)))

Return to “Sengoku Jidai: Shadow of the Shogun”