New team event

Sengoku Jidai: Shadow of the Shogun is a turn-based tactical and strategic game set during this turbulent time; primarily focusing on the Japanese Warring States period and Japanese Invasion of Korea. Other armies from East Asia are also made available to simulate different conflicts across the region.
ahuyton
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18

New team event

Post by ahuyton »

Last year we ran a nice team competition, which gave some meaningful games but without the stresses of a standard tournament. I have been discussing with Kiwiwarlord and we would like to do it again.

The focus of the competition will be the Ming v its (many) enemies.

Players will be in teams of 3 or 4, depending on how many players we get and will play four rounds, probably two games each round, and have a chance to play both Ming and anti-Ming. There will be of course individual glory for winning games or playing heroically and totals for each team to give a competitive edge. We might out of curiousity also tally the wins and losses for the Ming and their enemies.

When I know how many players we have then I will post a schedule of games.

Please let me know, here or by pm, if you are interested.
MARVIN_THE_ARVN
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Re: New team event

Post by MARVIN_THE_ARVN »

Hey all,

I'm new to the game, bought it in this years steam summer sale but I'd be up for giving it a go, I'm not a competitive individual and prefer to play fun/historical style games and with my lack of game knowledge I'd make a perfect naive general :lol:
"I'll gladly trade you some ARVN rifles, never been fired and only dropped once"
SnuggleBunnies
Major-General - Jagdtiger
Major-General - Jagdtiger

Post by SnuggleBunnies »

I'd recommend posting in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=432&t=96866

Where we are currently playing. Of course there's no requirement to play only in tournament, you can always just post a skirmish battle in the MP lobby and someone will pick it up.
SnuggleBunny's Field of Glory II / Medieval / Pike and Shot / Sengoku Jidai MP Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjUQy6dEqR53NwoGgjxixLg
MARVIN_THE_ARVN

Post by MARVIN_THE_ARVN »

Cheers Snuggle,

Will do and sure, I may pop one up when I get bored of single player but as I'm new its all still a learning experience.
"I'll gladly trade you some ARVN rifles, never been fired and only dropped once"

Return to “Sengoku Jidai: Shadow of the Shogun”