Sengoku Jidai Vo4

edward77
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Sengoku Jidai Vo4

Post by edward77 »

Am I right that the Sengoku Jidai Vo4, the custom download is an adaptation for P & S? If so is it only for Skirmishes or only for Campaigns. If the latter how do you set up a new scenario. I tried to do this but was unable to save the scenario.
Paul59
General - King Tiger
General - King Tiger

Re: Sengoku Jidai Vo4

Post by Paul59 »

edward77 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 10:02 am Am I right that the Sengoku Jidai Vo4, the custom download is an adaptation for P & S? If so is it only for Skirmishes or only for Campaigns. If the latter how do you set up a new scenario. I tried to do this but was unable to save the scenario.
I think you are talking about the Pike and Shot Sengoku Jidai mod? If so, that was jomni's original Japanese warfare mod for Pike and Shot. It was later developed by Slitherine into the full official Sengoku Jidai game, so really if you have the Sengoku Jidai game you have no need for the Pike and Shot Sengoku Jidai mod!
Field of Glory II Scenario Designer - Age of Belisarius, Rise of Persia, Wolves at the Gate and Swifter than Eagles.

Field of Glory II Medieval Scenario Designer.

FOGII TT Mod Creator

Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach Tournament Scenario Designer.
edward77

Post by edward77 »

Ok, Thanks again on two counts!
Paul59
General - King Tiger
General - King Tiger

Post by Paul59 »

No problem at all.

cheers

Paul
Field of Glory II Scenario Designer - Age of Belisarius, Rise of Persia, Wolves at the Gate and Swifter than Eagles.

Field of Glory II Medieval Scenario Designer.

FOGII TT Mod Creator

Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach Tournament Scenario Designer.

Return to “Scenario Design”