Light Brown Terrain Set Download

Paul59
General - King Tiger
General - King Tiger

Light Brown Terrain Set Download

Post by Paul59 »

This is the third of my alternative terrain styles for Sengoku Jidai. It is probably my personal favourite.

This is Southern Europe Terrain for Pike and Shot recoloured to give a brownish muddy effect, it has also been adapted to work in Sengoku Jidai. This will only work if you have updated your version of Sengoku Jidai to at least the 1.2.8 patch, that added the capability to have extra terrain styles.

I have also modified the Objects Textures files slightly to give more vibrant colours to the trees. The standard SJ tree textures looked very bland when combined with the Pike and Shot terrain.

How to Install:

1) Download the file:

https://www.mediafire.com/?065pcrk9v6e737r

2) Extract the file:

3) Within the file you have extracted you will find two sub folders;

Data; Copy and paste the Data file into your ProgramFiles (x86)/Slitherine/Sengoku Jidai (Steam version: /ProgramFiles (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/Common/Sengoku Jidai). Click OK to overwrite any existing files.

ORIGINAL OBJECTS; This contains the Original Sengoku Jidai Object Texture files. As the Data file overwrites the original Object Texture files, I have included them here just in case you want to revert back to them.

4) Unlike the standard terrain options (Ukiyo-e and Green) this additional terrain set cannot be selected from the in-game Options screen. So find your Sengoku Jidai OPTIONS.TXT file. Mine is located in My Documents/My Games/SJIDAI, but yours may be different depending upon what version of Windows you have. Then open the OPTIONS.TXT and change the AltTiles line to read AltTiles 6.

Cheers

Paul
Field of Glory II Scenario Designer - Age of Belisarius, Rise of Persia, Wolves at the Gate and Swifter than Eagles.

Field of Glory II Medieval Scenario Designer.

FOGII TT Mod Creator

Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach Tournament Scenario Designer.

Return to “Modders Corner”