Death roll question

This forum is for any questions about the rules. Post here is you need feedback from the design team.

Moderators: hammy, Slitherine Core, Field of Glory Moderators, Field of Glory Design

pyrrhus
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Death roll question

Post by pyrrhus » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:26 am

Am I figuring this right?
Two BG's per side for our example lets just say they are exactly the same type.
Both sides Have a bg three stands wide and next to it is a two stand wide BG
But the are postitioned like this (I will use letters for each BG) Hang in there!

AC
AC
AD
BD
BD

OK unit B scores 3 hits on D and unit unit A scores 3 hits 1 on D 2 on C .Now lets say units D and C do the same back .What are the death rolls each unit/BG Thanks

willb
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by willb » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:07 am

If you are saying that C and D also cause three hits each and they are distributed in the same manner as those by A and B were, then A would have caused 3 and received 4 as would D. B and C would have caused 3 and received 2. If that is the case, then A and D are test as losing while B and C test as not losing.

pyrrhus
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by pyrrhus » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:46 am

Yeah thats what I thought . It seems IMHO that this type of thing always happens to 3 stand wide BG's (for me anyway ) I have totally given up on them . They just dont seem worth the points even when supported (as above)and its a much bigger hole to cover when they rout . Just thought I'd make sure I was doing things right .Thanks

Return to “Rules Questions”