Hey Devs.. Whats next and new?

There is no peace among the stars: the Imperium of Man is beset on all sides by all kinds of threats. Among them is the Orks, a barbaric and warlike xeno race. One of their fiercest leaders, Grukk Face-Rippa, leads his Red Waaagh! in the Sanctus Reach system...
PISTOLPETE2525
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Hey Devs.. Whats next and new?

Post by PISTOLPETE2525 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:33 pm

Hi, Ive been playing SR from shortly after release just messing around when i have time. (very addicting and ive lost hours playing the game. time flys when you are having fun) I was a little disappointed when i got the horrors of the warp dlc. because there was a chaos marine on the advertisement and all i fought were demons. but its ok, they were still a challenge. honestly ive really been waiting for tyranids tau and eldar, my table top armies. and when i seen the advertisement for gladious i got really excited. but was really disappointed with how it played. it just didnt feel right. personally id love to see more races in the SR system. i seen in the forum someone had started work on a mod for all SM and CSM factions but stopped. the extra flavor of different chapters and CSM would spice up how stale the wolves can get. Due to life circumstances im going back to college for a career change and chose web and software design/programming. so hopefully i can learn to mod and help out if those races havent been implemented yet.

to sum it up lol, whats coming down the pipe line that you can tell us with SR and games/DLC that will use the exact same system?

Return to “Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach”