We have a new Afghanistan '11 update for you with some fixes and adjustments.
As usual, you can grab it either via the updater from the launch menu, from the Members' Area, or directly from THIS LINK
The update is live for the Slitherine and Steam versions, iOS will follow shortly, as soon as we have Apple's approval.
Here is the list of changes:
• Fixed rank not showing correctly under certain conditions
• Fixed crash when previewing election candidates during elections
• Fixed missing music in main menu
• Fixed game end sometimes showing as neither victory nor defeat
• Fixed Afghan police spawning back at HQ when reloading a game
• Fixed Afghan police count in HQ menu
• Fixed occasional crash when missiles/rockets are fired.
• Added roadblock ability to Warthog and ASV vehicles