Contact the developers

Empires Apart is an old-school Real Time Strategy game set in medieval times. Play as one of six uniquely designed factions. Gather resources, raise an army and lead your civilization to victory in a multiplayer focused classic RTS, brought to the modern age.
Christheco
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Contact the developers

Post by Christheco »

Hi, where can I contact someone from the game team, other than this forum, which is not so active? Thanks for the help. Chris
PanCalvus
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: Contact the developers

Post by PanCalvus »

This is probably not that relevant for @Christheco anymore, given the post was two and a half years ago, but a few months ago the developers resurfaced on the still sort of official Discord server, which is probably also the best place to find someone to play against for the foreseeable future. So I figured this might be good information to have on here. Any invite link I send expires within a day, so there's no use in posting one here, but if you want one you can PM me.
Pixel
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by Pixel »

It's a shame that they never got a decent community for this game as it certainly isn't a terrible AoE inspired RTS. Just that the multiplayer in the actual AoE games and even open source stuff like O AD is so much more stable then Empires Apart (the desync and players dropping out can be really rather bad honestly). Going F2P didn't capture enough players perhaps as the MP community just wasn't that into it (it's hard to sustain a RTS community long haul without being one of the big classic series or having frequent updates even more so for a rather indie RTS). Takes a bit of doing but one can unlock the other civilizations through gameplay though. I really like the civilization challenges that demonstrate how with good micro one can successfully come out on top in some rather tricky situations. Seems like all involved moved on to other projects.
Image Image
Roby7979
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Roby7979 »

Pixel wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:13 am It's a shame that they never got a decent community for this game as it certainly isn't a terrible AoE inspired RTS. Just that the multiplayer in the actual AoE games and even open source stuff like O AD is so much more stable then Empires Apart (the desync and players dropping out can be really rather bad honestly). Going F2P didn't capture enough players perhaps as the MP community just wasn't that into it (it's hard to sustain a RTS community long haul without being one of the big classic series or having frequent updates even more so for a rather indie RTS). Takes a bit of doing but one can unlock the other civilizations through gameplay though. I really like the civilization challenges that demonstrate how with good micro one can successfully come out on top in some rather tricky situations. Seems like all involved moved on to other projects.
I agree, I also spent a few hours on this game and it's not bad

Return to “Empires Apart”