Do any mods actually exist??

cj95
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Do any mods actually exist??

Post by cj95 »

Looking in both this forum as well as the Steam forum it seems to me that the only actual skin mod out there is the Ultramarines one.

Are there ANY other mods in existence?? If so where are they? I'd love different chapter colors or sounds....or (please) lasguns that look like beam weapons.

Overall good fun game, but id love to tweak it a bit.

Thanks
juxstapo
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Re: Do any mods actually exist??

Post by juxstapo »

Having a similar issue.

I'm guessing by the long silence the answer is "no"?
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine »

Unfortunately the game design means that Sanctus isn't as mod-friendly as other games on the engine. So while there are a few great mods out there, the number is not huge.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
Herodotus18
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Herodotus18 »

Aside from the three Mods being worked on on this forum, there are two others.
There is one on ModDB (an Add-on) - it can be found but only by a very refined search, not a general one. It has lighting effects, as it is called the "WH40K: Sanctus Reach: RealLight+ Mod v1.2". Works in Skirmish only (not sure about Skirmish Campaign), and gives different lighting effects throughout the day (morning becomes night as the skirmish wears on from 0700 - 1700) and extras like random weather, overcast, fog and lightning. There is also an additional file for the map Hollow Hills that has grass tiles colour-adjusted to make them look more like grass.
I use it quite happily, and it can be activated/deactivated from the Menu Screen in-game. Just read the instructions that come with the files properly.
https://www.moddb.com/addons/wh40k-sanc ... ht-mod-v12

There is also one on Nexus, "Ultramines [sic]" that replaces all Space Wolves with Ultramarines. I have it but love my Wolves too much to replace them with my second favourite chapter, as I'm a big fan of Uriel Ventris of the 4th.
https://www.nexusmods.com/warhammer4000 ... egories/1/

Return to “Sanctus Reach Mods and Scenario Design”