Wrath of Fenris Release

FirecrackerJOE
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Wrath of Fenris Release

Post by FirecrackerJOE »

Greetings all, after receiving feedback on the first two missions I have updated the Wrath of Fenris missions and I now consider them ready for release! I didn't get a great deal of play testing in so there may still be some issues. I will begin speaking with the developers about an in-game hosting of the campaign (and maybe some better mission images).

Until then you are welcome to download this zip file and unzip it into your CAMPAIGN folder of Sanctus Reach. It should be playable there. If anyone needs a more detailed tutorial just ask either here or in a pm and I will get back to you. I hope everyone enjoys playing this as much as I have making it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/enhonrk59t075 ... S.zip?dl=0
Parallax
Twitch Fidelity Award 2017
Twitch Fidelity Award 2017

Re: Wrath of Fenris Release

Post by Parallax »

Thank you very much for this campaing. The campaign is VERY good and tough. Much harder than most missions of official campaign, i think. The second mission was WOW! :)
FirecrackerJOE

Post by FirecrackerJOE »

Thank you so much for playing and your kind words! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed the second mission. It was by far the most difficult mission to make. Getting a frantic but doable pace took some tweaking but I am pretty happy with the final result.
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine »

Awesome work. Once you are happy it has gotten enough play testing, we could start seeing about putting it on the official download list, if you are interested :)

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
FirecrackerJOE

Post by FirecrackerJOE »

The missions are in a stable state. There are some tweaks and improvements I might be able to make but seeing as tweaks could possibly break the missions worse I am going to stick with what we have. I am ready for these missions to be officially released as a part of the game browser. Would it be possible to get some screenshots made for the campaign/ mission? I tried to create some but it was difficult for me to convert them to the correct file type and the quality was not good enough.
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine »

Please mail support@slitherine.co.uk to begin the process. There are some GW requirements when we add missions to the browser, and the time it takes should allow you to get some testing from players.

We just use the game to produce screenshots. Check out SCREENSHOTOUTPUT in the My Documents/My Games/SANCTUS/AUTODOCS/TWEAKS.TXT documentation, as that might make your life easier.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
veeneman
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by veeneman »

I saw the Wrath of Fenris ready as official downloadable content. Congrats

I look forward to playing it as I advance through the many campaigns.

Return to “Sanctus Reach Mods and Scenario Design”