Lakshar Gah Bugged?

JLChamberlain
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Lakshar Gah Bugged?

Post by JLChamberlain » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:04 pm

I've noticed two odd things in this scenario, which I've tried and failed at a couple of times.

1) After a while, I can't recruit any more Supply Trucks.

2) If after I achieve the "two trucks at FOB" victory condition, then leave and return to my save, the Two Trucks at FOB victory condition is no longer fulfilled. When combined with problem 1, the scenario becomes unwinnable.

skullb0ne
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Lakshar Gah Bugged?

Post by skullb0ne » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:04 pm

I've had this same issue. In fact, the AI started putting Supply Trucks in my HQ and when i sent them to the FOB The bjective still remained unfulfilled. Great game. I'm enjoying it very much. Only experiencing minor bugs & glitches so far.

bebro
The Artistocrats
The Artistocrats

Post by bebro » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:29 am

I had the objective turning green first, but yes it changed to white (incomplete) again when I left the FOB again using one of the trucks.

In my case tho I simply did send the second truck into the FOB later again and got it marked green again.

I also got quite a number of free US units (showing up in the HQ) after a while in the scn - surprised me, but I thought it's WAD (I thought it is some kind of trigger action/event). I'm just not sure what caused it - is it tied to a specific turn number or related to some player action.

Every Single Soldier
Vietnam ’65 developer
Vietnam ’65 developer

Post by Every Single Soldier » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:16 am

We are going to announce reinforcements via a newspaper bulleting, coming very soon

Return to “Afghanistan '11: Tech Support”