AO1942??

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

adiekmann
Lieutenant Colonel - Elite Panther D

AO1942??

Post by adiekmann »

I check every day hoping to see an announcement for the next DLC. I am sure others in this forum do as well.

Is Kerensky or anyone at Slitherine ready to throw us a bone/teaser yet? :D Even if its just a "Sorry, not quite there yet but we're working hard on making sure it's perfect!" or something to that effect.
Snake97644
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Re: AO1942??

Post by Snake97644 »

adiekmann wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 1:34 am I check every day hoping to see an announcement for the next DLC. I am sure others in this forum do as well.

Is Kerensky or anyone at Slitherine ready to throw us a bone/teaser yet? :D Even if its just a "Sorry, not quite there yet but we're working hard on making sure it's perfect!" or something to that effect.
Maybe next Thursday. :(
DarkBlueInk
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by DarkBlueInk »

adiekmann wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 1:34 am I check every day hoping to see an announcement for the next DLC. I am sure others in this forum do as well.
Yes, I also check every day. I dunno, maybe I am just a glutton for disappointment.
BaronVonKrieg
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by BaronVonKrieg »

i think that they said in yesterdays tea time that they are working on next dlc and much more for panzer corps series
wecker
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Post by wecker »

You are not alone - I keep on looking day and night.

But nothing substantial except for there will be great things coming for the birthday-

A simple hint: we keep on working would be really nice...
Bee1976
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Post by Bee1976 »

Hehe, i did the same :D But i switched to teatimes on thursdays, live or relive. Best informations there about Slitherine games coming and you can ask questions on youtube (and twitch). And of course there was a question considering ao42 ;)
On the last two tea times, Marco said that they are working hard on ao42 and more for pc2.

Kerensky disappeared ( :( ) which could mean he is really busy on axis operations.

To make long things short, i thin kwe have to be patient. AO42 is in the works, hopefully we will see soon an announcement. But yes im waiting desperatly too. ;)
BaronVonKrieg
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by BaronVonKrieg »

Bee1976 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 1:06 pm
Hehe, i did the same :D But i switched to teatimes on thursdays, live or relive. Best informations there about Slitherine games coming and you can ask questions on youtube (and twitch). And of course there was a question considering ao42 ;)
On the last two tea times, Marco said that they are working hard on ao42 and more for pc2.

Kerensky disappeared ( :( ) which could mean he is really busy on axis operations.

To make long things short, i thin kwe have to be patient. AO42 is in the works, hopefully we will see soon an announcement. But yes im waiting desperatly too. ;)
imagine double dlc this time around ao 42 east and west :o
GUNDOBALDO08

Post by GUNDOBALDO08 »

I fear they fired Kerensky, which would have caused the delay on Ao42 :(
Bee1976

Post by Bee1976 »

BaronVonKrieg wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 1:14 pm imagine double dlc this time around ao 42 east and west :o
Hehe ohhh yeah that would be great. Or the First allied corps or soviet corps, or flavour dlcs...or all of it :D
I guess we will know it soon.
milliethedog
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by milliethedog »

Hi, i check every day as well. hope to do the next Beta while on holiday in Scotland (for" holiday" read Care in the community visits), hence the need for brain stimulation, So if we can get it before the 5th of June it would be great !

Martin
Bee1976

Post by Bee1976 »

GUNDOBALDO08 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:29 pm I fear they fired Kerensky, which would have caused the delay on Ao42 :(
Naah, he was logged in this morning at 7.xx am ;) #stalkermode *g*
but he isnt posting, i think he has a lot of work ;)
BaronVonKrieg
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by BaronVonKrieg »

Bee1976 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:35 pm
BaronVonKrieg wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 1:14 pm imagine double dlc this time around ao 42 east and west :o
Hehe ohhh yeah that would be great. Or the First allied corps or soviet corps, or flavour dlcs...or all of it :D
I guess we will know it soon.
hehe true i just want more panzer corps
adiekmann

Post by adiekmann »

Bee1976 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:47 pm
GUNDOBALDO08 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:29 pm I fear they fired Kerensky, which would have caused the delay on Ao42 :(
Naah, he was logged in this morning at 7.xx am ;) #stalkermode *g*
but he isnt posting, i think he has a lot of work ;)
Good to hear! For a moment there I got worried... I started to picture corporate infighting where some key people needed to recover in hospital before AO42 could be completed. :lol: (Sorry, I recently watched the first episodes of Apple TV's "Mythic Quest" so my imagination got a little carried away there!)

Speaking of which, here's a weird mental meme for fun: Ever wonder what Kerensky looks like? :P :lol:
Bee1976

Post by Bee1976 »

adiekmann wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:35 am Speaking of which, here's a weird mental meme for fun: Ever wonder what Kerensky looks like? :P :lol:
Depends on which Kerensky the name refers ? After real persons like Alexander Kerensky the russian politian, or maybe after Battletech Kerensky. Than it is possible that the name refers to Natascha Kerensky ;)
asuser
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad

Post by asuser »

That's why I've asked for help and communication before.

viewtopic.php?f=464&t=105662

Unfortunately nothing has improved. I don't understand why the large fan base is left in the dark. 2 ... 3 sentences for information would be enough. Bad communication style. :(
heinz1803
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by heinz1803 »

Guess everyone waits for news about AO42. :D
Bee1976

Post by Bee1976 »

asuser wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 5:28 am I don't understand why the large fan base is left in the dark. 2 ... 3 sentences for information would be enough. Bad communication style. :(
There was exactly the information you ask for from Slitherine ?
wecker

Post by wecker »

Hi Bee,

then please be so kind and share a link to this given information from Slitherine.

Do you mean the teatime sessions?

Not everybody has time to listen half an our to a person drinking "Negroni" just to hear that there will be soon great things for PanzerCorps2 - like what? The game is available in the Epic Games store?

Just my 2 cents.

Is Kerensky really offline? Edmon is also very quiet.

Some posts of "Vorskl" - whose ideas I like very much - dissapeared also on the beta forum.

Something strange is happening indeed...
George_Parr
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by George_Parr »

Nothing "strange" about any of that.

If they are releasing info over the next few days, they would still be on the exact same schedule as for the last two DLCs. And even if the news - or the DLC itself - would come a week later, that wouldn't be particularly unusual either. Now, if there is still no news two weeks from now, and the time-difference between between DLCs becomes much larger than they have been so far, then you could wonder what exactly is going on. Not that such a thing couldn't be explained away by significant changes to the game itself, or a much bigger DLC than usual, which would obviously require more time to finish. There are also plenty of pther possibilities as well.

It would be nice to get some info soon, but there really is no need for anyone to fear about people being fired, or readings things into the activity or non-activity of certain people. It doesn't make the next content arrive any sooner.
Edmon
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Edmon »

wecker wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:45 pm Hi Bee,

then please be so kind and share a link to this given information from Slitherine.

Do you mean the teatime sessions?

Not everybody has time to listen half an our to a person drinking "Negroni" just to hear that there will be soon great things for PanzerCorps2 - like what? The game is available in the Epic Games store?

Just my 2 cents.

Is Kerensky really offline? Edmon is also very quiet.

Some posts of "Vorskl" - whose ideas I like very much - dissapeared also on the beta forum.

Something strange is happening indeed...
I am not quiet, I am still here every day.

Marco said in the recent Tea Time that good news will be coming soon. We will just have to wait and see what that news is.

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”