AO Spanish Civil War to AO1941 are Extremely well done

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

TJLionheart
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

AO Spanish Civil War to AO1941 are Extremely well done

Post by TJLionheart »

Big lover of the 1939-1945 Grand Campaign series for Panzer Corps 1. I wanted to wait to play the AO series for PC2 until they were all out so I could play them all the way through, but decided to go ahead and play the first four AO releases, just finished today. I am really impressed with the job Kerensky and the rest have done with this, really put alot of thought and time into it. Thank you guys for all that you do, really looking forward to what you have coming next.
Bee1976
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Re: AO Spanish Civil War to AO1941 are Extremely well done

Post by Bee1976 »

Indeed. SCW to AO41 is a real good job. The battles are fun, the mechanics are fun, there are so many ways to play through this campaign so far.

Fun fact: Every dlc i think about waiting until all are out to play them in one big session, and every dlc i surrender to my addiction and play it as soon as its released :D Its kinda sad thats "only" 4 more dlcs and then the gc is over :/

But hopefully we get the allied corps and soviet corps like in pc1 after it (any many many many flavor dlcs on top pls)
SirAllan
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Post by SirAllan »

Wasnt we suposed to get a note if we want to save our core force at the end of the campign. Think I got it in SCW, 1939, 1940 but not in 1941.
VirgilInTheSKY
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by VirgilInTheSKY »

SirAllan wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:38 am Wasnt we suposed to get a note if we want to save our core force at the end of the campign. Think I got it in SCW, 1939, 1940 but not in 1941.
Core are automaticlly saved. You are only asked whether to load a saved core or not when starting a campaign with saved core available.

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”