Char 1 Tank

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

scorehouse
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

Char 1 Tank

Post by scorehouse »

I'm playing Abbeville and after capturing a few Chars to go with previous campaign captures, reward caches, etc., I went on a mission to capture more and now have a stockpile of over 200 to go to England. I never realized there were that many Char 1's to be had. great Tank at this stage in the 40 for all roles from support, defense, attack,etc.
Magni
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Re: Char 1 Tank

Post by Magni »

It's a nice breakthrough tank, but 4 speed is kinda a big drawback for me. I prefer the S35 medium for most roles in that era.
Poobah
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Poobah »

Ive just run through these same scenarios. I was using the KV2 captured in Finland as my breakthrough tank, but ran out of that in the London scenario and had to switch to the Char 1. I may regret using up that KV2 in later scenarios though.
sinbuster
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by sinbuster »

Poobah wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:25 pm Ive just run through these same scenarios. I was using the KV2 captured in Finland as my breakthrough tank, but ran out of that in the London scenario and had to switch to the Char 1. I may regret using up that KV2 in later scenarios though.
Losing that KV2 would bother me to no end. I'd probably restart the DLC at that point. Than again, having to replay the London scenario is a tough decision.
Bee1976
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Post by Bee1976 »

KV with First Strike and/or Field Repair is the answer ;)

In playthroughs without a field repair hero at that point i try to pimp my KVs to hell with heros
VirgilInTheSKY
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by VirgilInTheSKY »

Bee1976 wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:40 am KV with First Strike and/or Field Repair is the answer ;)

In playthroughs without a field repair hero at that point i try to pimp my KVs to hell with heros
And always keep it in your AA range to reduce lost from airstrikes.

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”