Panzer Corps 2 - World Championship - Round 2 Update

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

Edmon
Slitherine
Slitherine

Panzer Corps 2 - World Championship - Round 2 Update

Post by Edmon »

The Panzer Corps 2 - World Championship moves into the second round today and the opening battle for the top of the leader board has been won by Kleko11, whose score of 2891 comfortably places them in the top spot.

Leader Board - Round 1
1) kleko11 2891
2) nutoha 2771
3) tkrysiak 2676
4) Folklore 2606
5) Bobkg 2584

However, everything is still to play for as we move forward on to our next map: El Alamein. As high scoring players are placed against each other, can we expect the end of the second round to change everything at top?

Only time will tell.

Tournament Scoring Update

We're aware that there has been some confusion and discussion on how the scoring works in the tournament scenarios. We would like to apologize for the lack of communication from our part, but we've listened to your feedback and we're working towards improving the system.

Unfortunately, we haven't been able get a patch out in time to make significant changes to how scoring works for the upcoming Round 2, but we'll have an update out before Round 3 starts to allow us to address some of the well vocalized issues.

In the meantime, shedding some light on how scoring works on the scenario in Round 2 might be helpful for all players. The score in this round is calculated as follows:

Each player gets 25 points at the beginning of each of their turns for every Victory Hex under their control.

They will also get additional points for destroying enemy units (the exact number of points is equal to unit slot cost of the unit destroyed).

You can view your score and your opponent's score at any time, by moving mouse cursor over one of player icons in the top-right corner of the in-battle screen. Note that the scores are only updated when the turn is ended.

You can also view the scores, at any time, from the Tournaments page on our website.
Bagatrix1805
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Re: Panzer Corps 2 - World Championship - Round 2 Update

Post by Bagatrix1805 »

What is wrong with this picture . I won the British side of the matches (still playing as the Germans) in turn 8 all German units are killed everything is captured and i only lost a handful of units but my opponent won on the scores please justify this as i cant figure out the system.
In fact i won both the polish games, but lost on points. won as the brits and lost on points , this tournament is loosing my interest , especially when not playing awards the opponent 2000
Folklore
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Folklore »

How can you not figure it out by the third round? And previously there were 2 tournaments with the same problem.
StuG_Tutor
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by StuG_Tutor »

I don't mean to be a pest, make waves or anything, but weren't there 30-40 other posts on this thread? You know "vibrant community dialogue and all"....where did they all go?
"All models are wrong, but some are useful" --George E.P. Box
SiberianStorm
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by SiberianStorm »

StuG_Tutor wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:53 am I don't mean to be a pest, make waves or anything, but weren't there 30-40 other posts on this thread? You know "vibrant community dialogue and all"....where did they all go?
Hey
There is another thread in the Multiplayer folder with the dialogue
This one was meant to be an announcement
viewtopic.php?f=665&t=106933&start=100

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”