STAHLRAT PLAY ON DAMN IT

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

Adel77
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

STAHLRAT PLAY ON DAMN IT

Post by Adel77 »

Your opponent does not get points if the game is unfinished

Its not his fault that rules are so stupid. What are we supposed to do here? Leave the tournament? Let somebody else get frustrated and quit too?

STUPID
STUPID
STUPID

Whoever organizes this tournament should be ashamed. A big waste of time

Have any of you won a game and then have to look at your emails each day if you finally get the turns that account for that?
WTF? And they don't come!! You don't get points for victory - others do - yeah, it is just luck who gets points in this tournament
PoorOldSpike
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Re: STAHLRAT PLAY ON DAMN IT

Post by PoorOldSpike »

I don't know anything about Pz Corps 2 tourneys, but when I used to organise Combat Mission tourneys at other clubs anybody who went AWOL was immediately kicked out of the tourney and his opponent was credited with the win.
My tourneys also had a fixed length of 10 weeks (but usually ended before then), so people knew they had to keep returning files at a fast rate or be kicked out on their ass, so the tourneys were very popular and gained a reputation for being fast moving..:)
Below: some of the tourneys I organised, I sent the winners an inscribed silver trophy, I couldn't win one myself because I was simply the creator and organiser-

https://www.theblitz.club/message_board ... pid=261556
Last edited by PoorOldSpike on Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adel77

Post by Adel77 »

PoorOldSpike wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:30 am I don't know anything about Pz Corps 2 tourneys, but when I used to organise Combat Mission tourneys at other clubs anybody who went AWOL was immediately kicked out of the tourney and his opponent was credited with the win.
My tourneys also had a fixed length of a month or so, and people knew they had to keep returning files at a fast rate or be kicked out on their ass, so the tourneys were very popular and gained a reputation for being fast moving..:)
Below: some of the tourneys I organised, I sent the winners an inscribed silver trophy, I couldn't win one myself because I was simply the creator and organiser-

https://www.theblitz.club/message_board ... pid=261556
Thanks for your kind response

You fight with your brain
Adel77

Post by Adel77 »

Stahlrat played another turn - thanks to him

Hopeful everything is back on track now
markwatson360
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by markwatson360 »

Adel77 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:34 pm Stahlrat played another turn - thanks to him

Hopeful everything is back on track now
Don't forget ,some people might have real life issues to deal with, my whole family has just been confirmed as having covid so playing panzer corps has taken a back seat for now. Still at least i've got a utility room full of beer and 10 days off work!
FritzchenEK-I
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by FritzchenEK-I »

It is incredibly frustrating.

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”