WARNING on buying the PanzerCorps 2 bundle!!!!

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

DavidG3276
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

WARNING on buying the PanzerCorps 2 bundle!!!!

Post by DavidG3276 »

I purchased the PC2 bundle and have had a lot of "FUN". I first found out that the basic version you download is not compatible with any of the DLCs. Then, after a few hours, I finally figured out how to patch it so that I could install the remainder of the DLCs. Why the basic version in the download section isn't already patched is a mystery to me. Even worse, I found checking my bank account that they had billed me THREE times for the bundle. I am a longtime player of the games from Slitherine and I do not understand what is going on with them. It didn't used to be this hard to install games and pay for them. I just want to warn others and hope that Slitherine gets their act together.
Edmon
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: WARNING on buying the PanzerCorps 2 bundle!!!!

Post by Edmon »

DavidG3276 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:34 pm I purchased the PC2 bundle and have had a lot of "FUN". I first found out that the basic version you download is not compatible with any of the DLCs. Then, after a few hours, I finally figured out how to patch it so that I could install the remainder of the DLCs. Why the basic version in the download section isn't already patched is a mystery to me. Even worse, I found checking my bank account that they had billed me THREE times for the bundle. I am a longtime player of the games from Slitherine and I do not understand what is going on with them. It didn't used to be this hard to install games and pay for them. I just want to warn others and hope that Slitherine gets their act together.
If you've faced an issue with triple billing, please drop a line to support@slitherine.co.uk with all the details. Obviously, I am very sorry this has happened to you and I hope support will be able to help you with the issue as soon as they can.
DavidG3276

Post by DavidG3276 »

I did contact customer support and they were able to help me out but this shouldn't have happened in the first place.
zarkylight
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by zarkylight »

happens. gets fixed. Life goes on.
Last edited by zakblood on Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: no need for extra bits so removed them
zarkylight

Post by zarkylight »

post and comments not needed, consider this friendly advice, stick with the rule
Last edited by zakblood on Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Patrick Ward
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Patrick Ward »

zarkylight wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:20 pm Search the forum for the word you excised and you get 301 hits. So better get cracking, Granny. Your Texas still has a whorehouse in it.
Only your second post and you're having a go at one of our volunteers. Keep that up and your third post will be your last. Grow up and treat the people here with some respect.

P

Pat a Pixel Pusher

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”