What I like about Panzer Corps 2

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

gunny
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL

What I like about Panzer Corps 2

Post by gunny »

At the top of the list is that the game loads quickly not just the game but even saved game files also the AI move is quick does not take a long time for the AI to decide what its doing. Other games like this one this endeavor can be a big hassle waiting for a saved game to load or for the AI to complete its move.

Also when setting up the campaign there are plenty of options one can even turn off turns altogether.

Ya can't move and get reinforcements or even use the SHIFT key and get reinforcements but then neither can the AI but the recon unit can ya can move it then reinforce it.

I like all the skins and that ya can resize stuff the plate numbers and the unit size this way ya can see things better I like ya can use other countries skins too

and the save game feature is great ya can leave personal comments like in the old game. The hero system is good too I got one where the unit can fire twice so I put it with my arty unit

I like how ya can put units in reserve so ya don't have a bunch of junk to look at etc.
Tassadar
Major - Jagdpanther
Major - Jagdpanther

Re: What I like about Panzer Corps 2

Post by Tassadar »

I can for sure add the huge replay value, especially in the AO DLC. With the amount of gameplay customization options it is possible to have multiple runs where everything feels entirely different. I've probably said it tons of times already, but I just can't get bored with all the different options - ca historical equipment run, captured equipment run, no hero challenge, giving all enemy units heroes, not being able to return fire... the options are insane in just the base settings without having to tweak the files. Panzer Corps 1 was great, but after finishing a specific campaign I never felt like I want to return to it. Here with all the possibles I'm looking forward to each patch since I never know if a tiny change might inspire me to a fresh campaign start.
jeffoot77
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Post by jeffoot77 »

"also the AI move is quick does not take a long time for the AI to decide what its doing."

--> u should try the game Hex of steel on steam , not in 3D but very fast IA and IA is very tricky.
my custom mini-campaign in order of battle :
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=374&t=79333&p=676302#p676302

Panzer corps mods archive : http://jeffoot.freeboxos.fr:41226/share/KmCyju7JFZX6dD2B/
gunny

Post by gunny »

Thanks all replies are accuratte unlike my spelling
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

If I had to remember two things, it would be the air base system and the camouflage.
PoorOldSpike
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Post by PoorOldSpike »

My favourite thing about PC2 is its Random Mission Generator which throws us into a different map with different units every time to test our wargaming skills to the limit.
I've dabbled in the stock scenarios and campaigns too but got fed up playing the same ones over and over.

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”