Advanced Options Question

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

gunny
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL

Advanced Options Question

Post by gunny »

ya start a new campaign one of the cool things you can do is tweak the advanced options before you click <PLAY> ok so is there someplace in the manual where it explains each one of these options in dept even thou they are self explanatory because I am a moron ... perhaps for now we could answer the concept of MORTAL HEROES CHANCE OF DEATH - I have the slider all the way to the LEFT it reads "3" so I am assuming there is a 3 % chance my hero will be lost forever in the event a unit gets taken out in the game ???

Having just bought the game recently were some of these advanced options added as an update ??????????????

Thanks ..
adiekmann
Lieutenant Colonel - Elite Panther D
Lieutenant Colonel - Elite Panther D

Re: Advanced Options Question

Post by adiekmann »

gunny wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:59 pm ya start a new campaign one of the cool things you can do is tweak the advanced options before you click <PLAY> ok so is there someplace in the manual where it explains each one of these options in dept even thou they are self explanatory because I am a moron ... perhaps for now we could answer the concept of MORTAL HEROES CHANCE OF DEATH - I have the slider all the way to the LEFT it reads "3" so I am assuming there is a 3 % chance my hero will be lost forever in the event a unit gets taken out in the game ???

Having just bought the game recently were some of these advanced options added as an update ??????????????

Thanks ..
Some of those "advanced options" were added after the initial release of the game, so I don't know if they updated the game manual to include the new ones. The game manual, BTW, is digital and you can open it and search to see for yourself.

This topic came up in a recent thread here: viewtopic.php?f=464&t=107696

If you read it, I think you'll find your answer. But in brief for now, no, it it a percent chance when it takes damage. It doesn't have to be completely lost/destroyed for the hero to be lost.
gunny

Re: Advanced Options Question

Post by gunny »

I also allowed my brain to work and realized I could just hover the mouse over the thing and read stuff which I had done in the past and forgotten ... duh ...

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”