Husky Assault MP questions

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

Raganr129
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Husky Assault MP questions

Post by Raganr129 »

Hi all,

I'm having issues with some of the co-op scenarios during play with a buddy. During Husky, we've taken Gela, Licata, and the supply dump north of Licata and not gotten any reinforcements. I've looked at the lua script for the scenario and see that we were supposed to get several units and prestige for taking these locations, but on the chance that I've interpreted the script wrong, can someone tell me if the scenario has worked for them or if I've broken a trigger or something?
nexusno2000
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Re: Husky Assault MP questions

Post by nexusno2000 »

Raganr129 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:55 pm Hi all,

I'm having issues with some of the co-op scenarios during play with a buddy. During Husky, we've taken Gela, Licata, and the supply dump north of Licata and not gotten any reinforcements. I've looked at the lua script for the scenario and see that we were supposed to get several units and prestige for taking these locations, but on the chance that I've interpreted the script wrong, can someone tell me if the scenario has worked for them or if I've broken a trigger or something?
The lua is fine.

An update to the game broke coop a while ago.

It's not been fixed.
Green Knight
https://www.youtube.com/c/GreenKnight2001
MKGunner
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Husky Assault MP questions

Post by MKGunner »

I have raised this issue on the steam discussions, eventually a Dev did respond and said they'd pass the info on internally.
Yet still no fix,even though there have been plenty of minor updates since then, guessing they couldn't give a hoot about the co op!
A real shame as me and a friend were really close to beating it before it got broke.

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”