All Panzer Corps fans should read this.

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

All Panzer Corps fans should read this.

Post by AlbertoC »

http://slitherine.com/news/2816/Home.of ... .is.coming!
Home of Wargamers Live II will be even bigger and more ambitious than the first edition... what can you expect to see? Well, how about the first ever video footage of Panzer Corps II?
:)
PanzerCro
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Re: All Panzer Corps fans should read this.

Post by PanzerCro »

AlbertoC wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:30 pm http://slitherine.com/news/2816/Home.of ... .is.coming!
Home of Wargamers Live II will be even bigger and more ambitious than the first edition... what can you expect to see? Well, how about the first ever video footage of Panzer Corps II?

YESSSSSS !!!!!!!!
funat
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by funat »

PanzerCro wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:05 pm
AlbertoC wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:30 pm http://slitherine.com/news/2816/Home.of ... .is.coming!

YESSSSSS !!!!!!!!
Vidjet cemo - ja bih vise volio datum nego neki video od 30 sekundi.
Parallax
Twitch Fidelity Award 2017
Twitch Fidelity Award 2017

Post by Parallax »

Thanks guys. Previous HoW was very interesting show :)
PeteMitchell
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Post by PeteMitchell »

Great news, do you plan to share anything on the overall PzC2 timeline as well, e.g. when will the beta start, etc.? Even if only indicative/estimated timelines...

As said in a different post, if possible, please make it available on youtube later on as well as some people might not make it in time on Monday, thanks!
Comprehensive Battlefield Europe AAR:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=86481
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by AlbertoC »

PeteMitchell_2 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:38 am Great news, do you plan to share anything on the overall PzC2 timeline as well, e.g. when will the beta start, etc.? Even if only indicative/estimated timelines...
Probably not on Monday's show, but more news on that front will come relatively soon.
As said in a different post, if possible, please make it available on youtube later on as well as some people might not make it in time on Monday, thanks!
Absolutely! We'll make it available on YouTube shortly after.
PeteMitchell
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Post by PeteMitchell »

I like what I have seen about PzC2 on twitch today.

Please allow two questions/suggestions, maybe too detailed:
1. On the UI sections showing the units, can we add something simple to indicate which heroes the units have? e.g. currently many players rename their units and add notes like “3A” or “+3A” to the name of a unit for an attack plus 3 hero.

2. There were some scenes when units were shooting at each other. The units had colored strength indicators, e.g. in grey and green (there were other combinations as well) while the damage caused (e.g. -2 -4) was indicated in red and blue. So who is who? Is there a way to align this, please?

Maybe these remarks are too detailed but I felt I need to share my impressions/give some feedback…

Keep it up! :D
Comprehensive Battlefield Europe AAR:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=86481
Retributarr
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D

Post by Retributarr »

PeteMitchell_2 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:19 pm I like what I have seen about PzC2 on twitch today.

Please allow two questions/suggestions, maybe too detailed:
1. On the UI sections showing the units, can we add something simple to indicate which heroes the units have? e.g. currently many players rename their units and add notes like “3A” or “+3A” to the name of a unit for an attack plus 3 hero.

2. There were some scenes when units were shooting at each other. The units had colored strength indicators, e.g. in grey and green (there were other combinations as well) while the damage caused (e.g. -2 -4) was indicated in red and blue. So who is who? Is there a way to align this, please?

Maybe these remarks are too detailed but I felt I need to share my impressions/give some feedback…

Keep it up! :D
Well!...it isn't up to me, however I will throw my 2-Cent's worth in anyway1.
"can we add something simple to indicate which heroes the units have?"
Perhap's put an 'Officers-Cap-Icon' on the Unit-Icon...with 'Stars' or 'Bars' or what-ever if there is room for it to indicate the level of 'Rank' of the hero.

"The units had colored strength indicators"..."while the damage caused "
As in the Game..."Civilization", they used a damage/health indicator bar...that started out green/good-health down to red/near death or death!.
Rudankort
FlashBack Games
FlashBack Games

Post by Rudankort »

PeteMitchell_2 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:19 pm 1. On the UI sections showing the units, can we add something simple to indicate which heroes the units have? e.g. currently many players rename their units and add notes like “3A” or “+3A” to the name of a unit for an attack plus 3 hero.
Right now, we are showing the number of heroes in the UI, while any special abilities they give pass to the unit, and will show up together with it's own special abilities. Stat effects from heroes are applied to unit stats directly (such increased stats are shown in green, and you can see all bonuses applied to such a stat in the tooltip).
PeteMitchell_2 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:19 pm 2. There were some scenes when units were shooting at each other. The units had colored strength indicators, e.g. in grey and green (there were other combinations as well) while the damage caused (e.g. -2 -4) was indicated in red and blue. So who is who? Is there a way to align this, please?
Like in Panzer Corps, damage is shown over the unit, and applies to this unit. Red number means kills, and blue number means suppression. This fits the color of Strength and Suppression icons in the UI (red and blue respectively).
PeteMitchell_2 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:19 pm Maybe these remarks are too detailed but I felt I need to share my impressions/give some feedback…
Thanks for feedback, we very much appreciate it. :)

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”