Panzer Corps 2 is now available on pre-order

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Panzer Corps 2 is now available on pre-order

Post by AlbertoC »

The new chapter in the wargaming franchise that has sold over one million copies will be available for PC on March 19th – but you can pre-order it right now to get bonus content, a nice discount plus an extra surprise.

Built with Unreal Engine 4 and including more than 500 hyper-detailed 3D models, plus realistic terrains and weather effects, Panzer Corps 2 is the sequel every strategy gamer has been looking for. You will lead the Wehrmacht war machine all the way from the invasion of Poland to the final defense of the Motherland, and you can even turn the tide and win World War 2 by seizing Moscow, conquering the United Kingdom and even land your Panzers in North America to besiege Washington DC.

You can pre-order Panzer Corps 2 Field Marshal Edition on Steam from today for $59.99, at 15% discount on the full release-day price of $69.99. By buying the Field Marshal Edition you’ll receive special bonuses: the full soundtrack, 4 digital wallpapers, extra scenarios and camo skins, and the first two future DLCs, available later this year after the game release.

But that’s not all – there’s one final surprise: by pre-ordering the Field Marshal Edition you will be able to play Panzer Corps 2 before everybody else. From February 18th to 20th, every player who pre-ordered the Marshal Edition will get the chance to download Panzer Corps 2 and play it for 48 hour, until February 20th.

Panzer Corps Gold gets a permanent price reduction

From today, the original Panzer Corps and all its DLCs are combined in the complete edition, Panzer Corps Gold, including all DLCs ever published and its standalone expansions. And with a huge permanent price reduction: until yesterday, this pack would have cost more than $80 – but now, it’s only $29.99. Every strategy gamer can fill the gap in their videogame collection with this unrivaled classic – plus, it’s a good way to tide yourself over during the wait for Panzer Corps 2, coming out just around the corner on March 19th.
Erasermarek
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Re: Panzer Corps 2 is now available on pre-order

Post by Erasermarek »

...and the first two future DLCs, available later this year after the game release.

What kind of DLC is this? Campaign, skins?
alphazulu
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by alphazulu »

Normaly I buy your games direct on your shop and get the Steam key from "my page".

When I buy this game in Steam will I also get a key from Matrix or must I buy it again to get a Steam-free version?
BloodCat
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by BloodCat »

70 bucks, eh? Matrixine (or Slithatrix) is gonna wait for my money until I check out the free version. Can't actually remember when I did it the last time. :)
karasbomber
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by karasbomber »

Re.Panzer General 2,have I missed something but I usually purchase the hard copy disc at the same time as downloading a game.By going through Steam and downloading the game,does that mean there is no option to purchase a disc version.
demyansk
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by demyansk »

Yeah price is high on this one
Erasermarek
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by Erasermarek »

Guys, if you think it's a high price, wait until it starts selling on Slitherine page. Use the code you receive for loyalty respectivel, what you get for beta testing (as was the case with PzC 1). You pay less and the people who made this great game might get even more money (of course the price will not be much lower). I understand why they can't do it now on their site. If they gave the game on own site for 50 € and players still enter some discount code eg. with a 30% discount, they would lose big money right from the start. And they deserve for their work.
calmhatchery
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by calmhatchery »

I agree with ERASERMAREK. Order of battle if you reasume all DLC's will be more expensive :) than PZc 2. SO it is not so bad price. Please you have to remember that the developers listening of the customers. They are tried to put all sugesstions wrote on this forum. !!!!
Please check how long they are worked on this game !!!!!
I preciate their work. The finally effect is really good.
By the way this not so commercial title so you have to understand it. All this aspects make a price. I understand that.
I m supporting their work and I ordered pre order :). If I ll get some extra discount (IM beta tester) It will be cool. Ill use it in upcoming DLc's. If not It is No problem for me :) !
Im happy that PZc2 is coming and that I could a little help.
One thing !!!
I hope that after buying via STeam Ill get the serial thru the slitherine site too.

PS. I would like to get the physical copy :) !!!!! with all additionals in feldmarschal version :)
cheers to all..
Last edited by calmhatchery on Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
BloodCat
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by BloodCat »

Erasermarek wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:29 am You pay less and the people who made this great game might get even more money (of course the price will not be much lower).<...> And they deserve for their work.
It's yet to be seen if the game is that great. What I see so far gives me mixed feelings. And Matrix greediness is well known.
Shards
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Shards »

calmhatchery wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:06 am
I hope that after buying via STeam Ill get the serial thru the slitherine site too.
Hi,

Sadly it doesn't work that way around. You can get a Steam key from purchasing on our site, but not a slitherine key from purchasing on Steam.

Thanks
alphazulu

Post by alphazulu »

Shards wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:38 am
calmhatchery wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:06 am
Hi,

Sadly it doesn't work that way around. You can get a Steam key from purchasing on our site, but not a slitherine key from purchasing on Steam.

Thanks
That is very sad.
But now another question, will there also a preorder sale on the Slitherine site?
Shards
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Shards »

alphazulu wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:01 am
That is very sad.
But now another question, will there also a preorder sale on the Slitherine site?
At the moment, you can't preorder on the Slitherine site. There'll be an update if this situation changes. Thanks,
calmhatchery
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by calmhatchery »

ok. thanks. What about the physical copy? Is this will be avialable + extra CD AUDIO with soundtrack and the posters etc ?
Shards
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Shards »

calmhatchery wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:56 am ok. thanks. What about the physical copy? Is this will be avialable + extra CD AUDIO with soundtrack and the posters etc ?
The General and Field Marshall editions will both be available to buy from our Store, yes, along with a physical version
calmhatchery
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by calmhatchery »

sounds great! thanks
Thunderlizard2

Post by Thunderlizard2 »

I'd consider pre-order but not from Steam so I hope you have similar offer on your own store.
alphazulu

Post by alphazulu »

Shards wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:59 pm
calmhatchery wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:56 am ok. thanks. What about the physical copy? Is this will be avialable + extra CD AUDIO with soundtrack and the posters etc ?
The General and Field Marshall editions will both be available to buy from our Store, yes, along with a physical version
But does this also include the possibility for pre-order?

The problem I see is, when you pre-order PC2 on Steam and use the possibility to play between 18. and 20. February you can, according to the Steam rules, not give back the game.
So the clarification and date for pre-oder on the Slitherine site is very importnent.
Mirek69
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Mirek69 »

BloodCat wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:07 am [It's yet to be seen if the game is that great. What I see so far gives me mixed feelings. And Matrix greediness is well known.

Is better than PC1. Believe me :)
My channel : www.youtube.com/user/Uszatek444/feed
gitarros

Post by gitarros »

Hello
Question is how to byy pre-order of PC II for yourself on Steam, while beta-testing and having game in library?
Steam is not allowing to buy game cause it is already in library... :(

How to go over that issue ?
Greeting
Wojtek
PanzerCro
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by PanzerCro »

Will Field Marshall version will be able to buy when game comes out or is it just for pre-order ?

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”