Bug Reports

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Re: Bug Reports

Post by terminator »

Kharkov 42 (Base game), reward bug

At first I captured the airport near Lozovya) with a German unit and got the reward (Liberator option). Then in a second stage, a Russian unit took over the airport. To finish, and that’s where the bug is, I recaptured the airport with a Romanian unit and I received a second time the reward :

Capture d’écran (5).jpg
Capture d’écran (5).jpg (249.19 KiB) Viewed 3347 times
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

Warsaw (Base game), AI plane bug:

Why is this Polish plane going to a German airbase :shock:

Capture d’écran (8).jpg
Capture d’écran (8).jpg (945.66 KiB) Viewed 3324 times
klajton1979
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by klajton1979 »

Hello to everyone!
I have some minor issues with icons and a few suggestion.
First - issue - problem with showing too many icons (overrun,double attack etc) - they're shown outside the unit information area
Second - heroes - when you put 4 heroes in unit then on heroes information area the last one stats are shown outside (they stick out of the box)
Suggestions
- when unit receives a medal, you put the hero in this unit it would be nice to see that stats inside unit stats screen reflects that. For example if my Verdeja 2 has zero slots and + 3 hard medal i'd like to see it in statistic rather than manually add it to base tank stats
Tassadar
Major - Jagdpanther
Major - Jagdpanther

Post by Tassadar »

Possible bug with Meticulous Planning, or rather a situation where it possibly works slightly different than intended. I was testing out things for a possible AO run and found out that this allows to use a second move action to unmount from organic transport beyond the auto-unmount range. That's of course fine, however if this is done, it then still allows the unit to fire. AA guns will switch back to default AA mode, but other than that it is almost as powerful as Aggressive Deployment. Almost, since beyond the AA gun limitation, if the towed unit moves within the auto-unmount range of its transport it will then not be able to fire.
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

FIRST AID Bug

I don’t think this is a real bug, I just think the description is incomplete. The description says that "Restores one point of strength every turn the unit did not attack" but if the unit does not attack but just moves then the First Aid does not apply.
Maybe the description should be rather "Restores one point of strength every turn the unit did not attack or move" ?

Capture d’écran (18).jpg
Capture d’écran (18).jpg (566.34 KiB) Viewed 3177 times
George_Parr
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by George_Parr »

terminator wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:55 am FIRST AID Bug

I don’t think this is a real bug, I just think the description is incomplete. The description says that "Restores one point of strength every turn the unit did not attack" but if the unit does not attack but just moves then the First Aid does not apply.
Maybe the description should be rather "Restores one point of strength every turn the unit did not attack or move" ?

Capture d’écran (18).jpg
Mhm, looking at that picture, the unit doesn't have its attack action anymore.

Are you per chance playing with the negative modifier that randomly takes away the attack-action of a unit?
Because that seems to me to be a more likely option as a cause for this than movement having anything to do with it. Not saying that this couldn't be a bug, but I do think I have seen infantry move and heal regardless of that quite a few times. Then again, I misremembered artillery doing counter battery fire against artillery it couldn't see, so my memory might not be the best judge for that :lol:
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

George_Parr wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 9:02 pm
terminator wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:55 am FIRST AID Bug

Capture d’écran (18).jpg
Mhm, looking at that picture, the unit doesn't have its attack action anymore.

Are you per chance playing with the negative modifier that randomly takes away the attack-action of a unit?
Because that seems to me to be a more likely option as a cause for this than movement having anything to do with it. Not saying that this couldn't be a bug, but I do think I have seen infantry move and heal regardless of that quite a few times. Then again, I misremembered artillery doing counter battery fire against artillery it couldn't see, so my memory might not be the best judge for that :lol:
This heavy infantry unit did not attack but can no longer attack as it moved too far.
asuser
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad

Post by asuser »

I have built a scenario in which a second allied nation should move the troops via AI control. Since the last patch, the "Move to ..." command assigned in the editor no longer works.
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

Capture victory hexes bug

At the beginning of each turn, the counter goes off and then when we catch a flag everything gets better:

Capture d’écran (55).jpg
Capture d’écran (55).jpg (198.3 KiB) Viewed 2941 times

Capture d’écran (56).jpg
Capture d’écran (56).jpg (465.93 KiB) Viewed 2941 times
tpoo
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by tpoo »

terminator wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:53 pm Capture victory hexes bug

At the beginning of each turn, the counter goes off and then when we catch a flag everything gets better:

Capture d’écran (55).jpg

Capture d’écran (56).jpg
This is happening to me too after installing the 1.1.23 patch. It fixed the crashing problem but caused this bug .
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

tpoo wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:20 pm
terminator wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:53 pm Capture victory hexes bug

This is happening to me too after installing the 1.1.23 patch. It fixed the crashing problem but caused this bug .
This bug was already present with version 1.1.22 and persists with version 1.1.23.

Example in another scenario :

Capture d’écran (58).jpg
Capture d’écran (58).jpg (201.57 KiB) Viewed 2892 times
Khancotlette
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by Khancotlette »

Royal Yugoslav Army insignia (cross) is twisted up with Yugoslav People's Army insignia (star) and vice versa. They should be switched. Their flags and camos, however, are still correct.
Patrick Ward
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Patrick Ward »

Khancotlette wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:37 am Royal Yugoslav Army insignia (cross) is twisted up with Yugoslav People's Army insignia (star) and vice versa. They should be switched. Their flags and camos, however, are still correct.
Thanks. Thats fixed and should be in the next update.

Pat

Pat a Pixel Pusher

Patrick Ward
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Patrick Ward »

asuser wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:57 pm Missing ribbon marking for hero unit

Hello!

With the LUA script function it is possible to assign a hero to units. It works for most nations correctly. This is then visible on the unit plate of the corresponding unit with a small ribbon.
I'm currently working on a scenario for Vichy France. There it does not seem to work with hero assignment and the identification of the hero unit with the ribbon.
Vichy France troops are marked with "VF" in the editor. When looking in the main directory ... / Content / GUI / UnitPlates / Ribbons I noticed that there is no file with the ending "vf".
Could it be because of that and how can I help myself here?

See here, please, the missing sign at the hero unit plate (white/empty):

PC2_Ribbon_test.png
This has been fixed.

Pat

Pat a Pixel Pusher

wecker
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Post by wecker »

Hello,

I noticed a red inscription on the screen while landing in North America. It is in the upper left corner and says:

SCRIPT ERROR Condition check function `Reveal Condition`not found.

It dissapeared after a while and I didn`t notice anything unnormal in my gameplay (except that they shot my Me410a down).

Is this something serious? It keeps on appearing from time to time. I did never notice such a thing before.

Thanks and Bye.
asuser

Post by asuser »

Patrick Ward wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:25 pm

Hello!

With the LUA script function it is possible to assign a hero to units. It works for most nations correctly. This is then visible on the unit plate of the corresponding unit with a small ribbon.
I'm currently working on a scenario for Vichy France. There it does not seem to work with hero assignment and the identification of the hero unit with the ribbon.
Vichy France troops are marked with "VF" in the editor. When looking in the main directory ... / Content / GUI / UnitPlates / Ribbons I noticed that there is no file with the ending "vf".

PC2_Ribbon_test.png
This has been fixed.

Pat

Thank you for the information. I tested it, unfortunately it still doesn't work. Can you show a test picture how it looks now, please?

Or will it work with the next patch around 9th of July?
Patrick Ward
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Patrick Ward »

asuser wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:47 am
Patrick Ward wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:25 pm

Hello!

PC2_Ribbon_test.png
This has been fixed.

Pat

Thank you for the information. I tested it, unfortunately it still doesn't work. Can you show a test picture how it looks now, please?

Or will it work with the next patch around 9th of July?
I presume with the next update.

Pat

Pat a Pixel Pusher

egrofik
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by egrofik »

Sceanario Crete Ver 1.1.23: Mosquito IV has no air attack value. I though the plane was like the BF 110 or Beufighter, but better...
Patrick Ward
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Patrick Ward »

egrofik wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:54 am Sceanario Crete Ver 1.1.23: Mosquito IV has no air attack value. I though the plane was like the BF 110 or Beufighter, but better...
The IV was a bomber. It had no guns.

Pat

Pat a Pixel Pusher

Jonesy1760
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

THE BRITISH MOSSIE IN WII...

Post by Jonesy1760 »

EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT THE "WOODEN WONDER"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Havill ... ._164.-156

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”