Bug Reports

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

rzwicker
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Re: Bug Reports

Post by rzwicker »

jeffoot77 wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:16 pm if you want your custom army, u just have to delete all units alreday on field with " del" : it will give you back the prestige of the cost of the units , it takes 30 secondes ...

then make your own army
Thanks, this does seem to work. I thought disbanding a unit would return only partial prestige but it appears to be the full amount.
Mirek69
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Mirek69 »

Coop not work, maps Husky Assault, Minsk
Attachments
Panzercorps2 Screenshot 2020.03.21 - 17.34.40.81.png
Panzercorps2 Screenshot 2020.03.21 - 17.34.40.81.png (632.75 KiB) Viewed 3203 times
My channel : www.youtube.com/user/Uszatek444/feed
MickMannock
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Re: Camo list

Post by MickMannock »

Do I have to activate the camos? Cause I have a lot less now, than during the beta. I only have 9 or 10 German skins for example, and it's a lot less during the beta.
Patrick Ward
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Patrick Ward »

MickMannock wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:14 pm Do I have to activate the camos? Cause I have a lot less now, than during the beta. I only have 9 or 10 German skins for example, and it's a lot less during the beta.
If you've got the Standard rather than the General Edition then yes, you'll have less. The beta included everything.

Pat

Pat a Pixel Pusher

Lokesz
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Lokesz »

rzwicker wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:49 pm
Lokesz wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:56 am My general has "slow modernization". After 3 upgrades the upgrade-button becomes disabled. This makes it impossible to overstrength other units. Fortunately applying overstrength can be done before upgrading units.
It sounds like this is exactly what "slow modernization" is supposed to do. Not a bug as far as i can tell.
Nope, "slow modernization" should only effect unit upgrades. Description: "Transport upgrades and overstrength do not count." Before the 3rd upgrade it is possible to change every unit. After the 3rd upgrade the screen for transport upgrades and overstrenth is blocked for the rest of the scenario.
colberki
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by colberki »

I noticed the same bug. As a workaround, I do all needed transport and overstrength first.
Hemi
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by Hemi »

On the results screen, at the top were units in reserve -they were never deployed. That doesn't seen right somehow
Real_MultiPlayer
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Real_MultiPlayer »

Are Anti Tank units meant to fire in support of other anti tank units? My 128mm Arty didnt fire in support of my 128mm at gun .. My 128mm arty only sometimes fires as a battery response sometimes in support of units when the enemy arty is 4 spaces away some times when its only 3 not all the time.. tested via hot seat re arranging units to diff configurations.
miv79
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by miv79 »

https://clip2net.com/s/46yNd9h
I have an extended version and there is a bug with camouflage in that infantry units with camouflage have a bug with transport, the texture is white, maybe the same with artillery.
SSLConf_pewp3w
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by SSLConf_pewp3w »

Real_MultiPlayer wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:15 am Are Anti Tank units meant to fire in support of other anti tank units? My 128mm Arty didnt fire in support of my 128mm at gun .. My 128mm arty only sometimes fires as a battery response sometimes in support of units when the enemy arty is 4 spaces away some times when its only 3 not all the time.. tested via hot seat re arranging units to diff configurations.
I don't know if that is the problem you are having, but there are different support modes. Some guns will only fire in support against soft attack(infantry etc.), some will only fire against hard attack (tanks mainly), some will fire against air attack and some will counter enemy artillery fire. Some units combine multiple of these support modes. You can check the traits of the unit to see whether it will support. Concerning range: Units on high ground apparently get +1 range
dalfrede
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger

Post by dalfrede »

Real_MultiPlayer wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:15 am Are Anti Tank units meant to fire in support of other anti tank units?
No, AT support does not protect AT.
This is so AT units do not support other AT units, I assume this applies to Art with AT support since both use the same ATsupport trait.
I believe this is to keep AT from getting too powerful.
There comes a time on every project when it is time to shoot the engineer and ship the damn thing.
Mirek69
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Mirek69 »

Multiplayer coop maps : Crash

Unhandled Exception: 0xe06d7363

PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!MultiplayerEngine::Run() [C:\Projects\PanzerCorps2\New\trunk\Source\PanzerCorps2\Multiplayer.cpp:53]
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!std::_Func_impl_no_alloc<``UEGameInstance::PlayMultiplayer'::`2'::<lambda_1>::operator()'::`2'::<lambda_1>,void,GameEngine *>::_Do_call() [C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.24.28314\INCLUDE\functional:927]
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!AGame::Initialize() [C:\Projects\PanzerCorps2\New\trunk\Source\PanzerCorps2\Game.cpp:81]
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!TBaseFunctorDelegateInstance<void __cdecl(UWorld *,UWorld::InitializationValues),`AGame::Serialize'::`11'::<lambda_1> >::ExecuteIfSafe() [C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.24\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Delegates\DelegateInstancesImpl.h:1002]
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!UWorld::InitWorld()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!UEngine::LoadMap()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!UEngine::Browse()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!UEngine::TickWorldTravel()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!UGameEngine::Tick()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!FEngineLoop::Tick()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!GuardedMain()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!GuardedMainWrapper()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!WinMain()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!__scrt_common_main_seh() [d:\agent\_work\5\s\src\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:288]
kernel32
ntdll
My channel : www.youtube.com/user/Uszatek444/feed
MickMannock

Post by MickMannock »

Patrick Ward wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:59 pm
MickMannock wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:14 pm Do I have to activate the camos? Cause I have a lot less now, than during the beta. I only have 9 or 10 German skins for example, and it's a lot less during the beta.
If you've got the Standard rather than the General Edition then yes, you'll have less. The beta included everything.

Pat
I bought the Marshal edition. Doesn't that include all camos?
HunterHH
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by HunterHH »

I dont know why ... but after i landed in the desert (Afrika Corps after Paris) - my Blitz_Trucks seem to loose thier textures.

https://prnt.sc/rkrx88

The italian Transport looks fine. Changing the Camo to "Feldgrau" doesn't fix the error (at least noch while the game is running)

https://prnt.sc/rkt2yl
Patrick Ward
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Patrick Ward »

MickMannock wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:48 pm
Patrick Ward wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:59 pm

Pat
I bought the Marshal edition. Doesn't that include all camos?
Yes it does. Are you saying you've only got the defaults? If so could you select a German unit and open the camo panel, screen shot it and post it in the Bugs reporting post. I didn't remove any camo so the General and FM should have everything.

Pat

Pat a Pixel Pusher

Real_MultiPlayer
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Real_MultiPlayer »

Bug report:

Is it a bug when an enemy destroys my unit that on the next turn, none of my units can go to that hex?

It shows a path through the hex but wont let me stop there.

This also affected my air units that also could not stop/attack from the same hex that one of my destroyed tanks was located.

And b4 you all call me a Noob !! the Ai didnt kill my tank ...... it was a REAL person ... so this was in multiplayer , I dont know if that makes a difference.
Pingunator

Post by Pingunator »

Fighter Planes seem to get Maluses when placed over a River Hex, wich doesnt make sence to me. Assume its a Bug.

Also, i cant replace Prototype and captured Units while in a Mission. I dont know for sure if its a Bug or intended.
Resolute
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Post by Resolute »

Pingunator wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:28 am
Also, i cant replace Prototype and captured Units while in a Mission. I dont know for sure if its a Bug or intended.
Protoypes and captured units can only be repaired to a certain extent due to their limited availability which is shown in the brackets. Example: The Stug has a maximum strength of 20. Those will get used up by repairing/OS your vehicle.
Attachments
stug.png
stug.png (115.02 KiB) Viewed 2961 times
Patrick Ward
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Patrick Ward »

Real_MultiPlayer wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:57 am Bug report:

Is it a bug when an enemy destroys my unit that on the next turn, none of my units can go to that hex?

It shows a path through the hex but wont let me stop there.

This also affected my air units that also could not stop/attack from the same hex that one of my destroyed tanks was located.

And b4 you all call me a Noob !! the Ai didnt kill my tank ...... it was a REAL person ... so this was in multiplayer , I dont know if that makes a difference.
Sounds like a bug to me. Someone reported a similar issue where a destroyed unit was preventing them capturing a hex so its being looked into.

Pat

Pat a Pixel Pusher

RolandHorn

Post by RolandHorn »

This may be similar to a person who posted earlier, but when I upgrade a unit, the name changes making much harder to keep track of each unit's history (using an excel spreadsheet for this since PC1). I have found that if I simply give the unit the previous name, that seems to work. Adding to the confusion, new units purchased may get the name of the original unit. So, for example a unit, 3 Panzer becomes 18 Panzer when upgraded to IIIF. Then if I purchase a new IIIF that one gets the name 3 Panzer. Hope this is clear!

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”