Bug Reports

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

jeannot le lapin
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18

Re: Bug Reports

Post by jeannot le lapin »

Editor typo :

Capture d’écran (1889).jpg
Capture d’écran (1889).jpg (118.01 KiB) Viewed 3042 times
netbuster21
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by netbuster21 »

Hi!
I have a problem at Kiew (North) scenario. I played as normal. After some units have taken action, the combat prediction info does not show up till i moved in place. This would be not such a problem. But the enemy units do not move anymore. They retreat if they were forced to and they attack units in range, but no unit moves in a better place or to engage my units.

Steam version 1.1.15

Kind regards
netbuster21
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

Panzercorps 2 Campaign Tree Chart Typo :

Salermo -> Salerno

Capture d’écran (1906).jpg
Capture d’écran (1906).jpg (225.52 KiB) Viewed 3001 times
ESPADATXI
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by ESPADATXI »

Crash at the end of the turn in a multiplayer game since it lets upload it to the server ... :?

please, i need a solution quickly
ESPADATXI

Post by ESPADATXI »

And now...

Is necessary a immediatly solution
ESPADATXI

Post by ESPADATXI »

Okay, I have to say that I have returned to enter, and the machine repeats my opponent's previous turn ... (so the game is not lost :D ) but before turn 14 had finished and now I start playing 13 (with what which for me is 2 turns back) and I should repeat my movements, but the more you go back the more difficult it is and you can't always remember exactly what was done ... here playing in my tournament there will be no problem and obviously the situation will be solved by both players but if this situation is repeated with other players in other tournaments they may not behave the same and this could be an unsportsmanlike advantage or even a source of conflicts.
ESPADATXI

Post by ESPADATXI »

The final conclusion, apart from a little dizziness ... is that the game is very reliable and is not lost ... but ... it returns me to the last recorded turn and now we are one turn behind with the same movements ... or I mean, the game is as if it lasted one more turn :shock:
Stormchaser
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Post by Stormchaser »

Not exactly a bug, but not sure where else to report it
In Scenarios with already deployed Auxillary Units but no given Auxillary Slots like Seville (AOSCW) and Denmark (AO1939) those pre-deployed units end up taking up space in your allocated Auxillary Slots of you are playing with Auxillary Force.
In Seville the Army of Africa cost so much you can't buy and use any Auxillaries and in Denmark the 2 Fallschimjager and 3 Destroyers take up 18, which is over half the available Auxillary Slots given by the Auxillary Force perk.
Algarde86
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Algarde86 »

Just played 2 Random Scenarios (created in-game): the first one a 1vs1 Germany Vs UK.
The AI stopped spending prestige points after 3/4 turns and the game ended quickly (obviously) with the AI still having more than 5500 unused prestige points available and the army almost totally destroyed (it was only spending points to reinforce the units already in the field).

The second one Germany (me) Vs URSS Vs UK. The UK is the only one that doesn't use prestige and doesn't replace lost units. So seems to be a UK problem in random scenarios created in-game (i need to try via editor). It could be possible?
Pingunator
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Core doesnt save at the end of SCW DLC

Post by Pingunator »

Hello,

after finishing the Madrid 1939 Scenario, i get the Error Message "attempt to call a nil value" when pressing the "continue" Button.
Also, it seems to not save my core.

Anyone having the same Problem or someone from the dev team who could help here?
NautiLaus
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by NautiLaus »

Why is it not possible to save the graphics options permanently, every time I start the game I have to re-set them again... is this a bug??? :?:
Mors certa, Hora incerta.
muckleston

Re: Bug Reports De Gaulle Death

Post by muckleston »

So I finally managed to kill De Gaulle and a couple of scenarios later he turns up again and then again a few scenarios after that. It cost me a lot of units to kill him and then he turns up and annihilates loads more. What's the point. This is really depressing.
When someone is dead, they should remain so. (IMHO)
dalfrede
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger

Re: Bug Reports De Gaulle Death

Post by dalfrede »

muckleston wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:13 pm When someone is dead, they should remain so. (IMHO)
The unit was killed not the Man.
There comes a time on every project when it is time to shoot the engineer and ship the damn thing.
Vorskl
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

Post by Vorskl »

Hi Slitherline,
There is a bug (functionality and/or description of the Fast Deployment hero train.
The description clearly says 'when unloading from an organic transport', but I just observed Edmon in his SCW Madrid video (and I replicated the same myself) successfully moving around and firing a 203mm gun that is noway organic-powered.
dalfrede

Post by dalfrede »

Vorskl wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:04 pm . . . successfully moving around and firing a 203mm gun that is noway organic-powered.
Organic transport is ground transport that the unit carries with it. [Organic to the unit.]
Trucks, wagons, halftracks are organic transport; trains, landing craft, gliders are not.
There comes a time on every project when it is time to shoot the engineer and ship the damn thing.
Vorskl

Post by Vorskl »

dalfrede wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:14 pm
Vorskl wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:04 pm . . . successfully moving around and firing a 203mm gun that is noway organic-powered.
Organic transport is ground transport that the unit carries with it. [Organic to the unit.]
Trucks, wagons, halftracks are organic transport; trains, landing craft, gliders are not.
ahahah I was carrying the damn 122mm arty from SCW all the way to 1941 because I though organic means horses only.
rafdobrowolski
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by rafdobrowolski »

Vorskl wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:40 pm
dalfrede wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:14 pm
ahahah I was carrying the damn 122mm arty from SCW all the way to 1941 because I though organic means horses only.
I thought this as well! Thanks for the clarification!
dalfrede

Post by dalfrede »

Vorskl wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:40 pm ... I was carrying the damn 122mm arty from SCW all the way to 1941 because I though organic means horses only.
I carry 122mm through AO41 because they are better than 105mm. [slightly]
But I do upgrade to half tracks.
y_bee_vashka

Post by y_bee_vashka »

So apparently I can't keep playing my 1941 campaign since I can not access the upgrade window for tanks. It all was working fine before the dlc since I just ended 1940 a few days ago. Specifically, I keep getting an Unreal Engine 4 Crash reporter window with the following error message:

LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 3229] Texture2D /Game/Graphics/Units/DE/Panzer35H735fH35/Panzer35H735fH35_Wheeldrive.SE_Spr_Countryside_AO_RGH_HGT_SPEC: Serial size mismatch: Got 28, Expected 6122

PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!FAsyncPackage::ProcessImportsAndExports_Event()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!FObjectAndNameAsStringProxyArchive::operator<<()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!FAsyncLoadingThread::ProcessAsyncLoading()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!FAsyncLoadingThread::TickAsyncThread()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!FAsyncLoadingThread::TickAsyncLoading()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!FAsyncLoadingThread::FlushLoading()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!ResetLoaders()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!UObject::Rename()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!`AIconFactory::Tick'::`2'::<lambda_3>::operator()() [C:\Projects\PanzerCorps2\New\trunk\Source\Gui\IconFactory.cpp:191]
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!AIconFactory::Tick() [C:\Projects\PanzerCorps2\New\trunk\Source\Gui\IconFactory.cpp:229]
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!AActor::TickActor()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!FActorTickFunction::ExecuteTick()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!TGraphTask<FTickFunctionTask>::ExecuteTask()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!FNamedTaskThread::ProcessTasksUntilQuit()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!FTaskGraphImplementation::WaitUntilTasksComplete()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!FTickTaskSequencer::ReleaseTickGroup()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!FTickTaskManager::RunTickGroup()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!UWorld::Tick()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!UGameEngine::Tick()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!FEngineLoop::Tick()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!GuardedMain()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!GuardedMainWrapper()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!WinMain()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!__scrt_common_main_seh() [D:\a01\_work\9\s\src\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:288]
kernel32
ntdll

any ideas what to do with it and/or how to fix it?

thanks!
Rudankort
FlashBack Games
FlashBack Games

Post by Rudankort »

y_bee_vashka wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:01 pm So apparently I can't keep playing my 1941 campaign since I can not access the upgrade window for tanks. It all was working fine before the dlc since I just ended 1940 a few days ago. Specifically, I keep getting an Unreal Engine 4 Crash reporter window with the following error message:

LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 3229] Texture2D /Game/Graphics/Units/DE/Panzer35H735fH35/Panzer35H735fH35_Wheeldrive.SE_Spr_Countryside_AO_RGH_HGT_SPEC: Serial size mismatch: Got 28, Expected 6122
This error does sound like a corrupted installation, perhaps uninstalling and reinstalling the game will help?

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”