Bug Reports

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Re: Bug Reports

Post by terminator »

tpoo wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:20 pm
terminator wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:53 pm Capture victory hexes bug

At the beginning of each turn, the counter goes off and then when we catch a flag everything gets better:

Capture d’écran (55).jpg

Capture d’écran (56).jpg
This is happening to me too after installing the 1.1.23 patch. It fixed the crashing problem but caused this bug .
v1.01.24 – June 18th, 2021
• Fixed the issue with victory objectives not displaying (and occasionally not working) correctly.
Granatenwerfer100
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Issue with Heroes

Post by Granatenwerfer100 »

v1.1.24

Hello,

I have an issue with the hero-trait 'overrun' (I hope I translated it correct as I play in German language).
At the beginning of the scenario I moved the hero from one of my artillery units to the 'SS-Grenadiere' unit. In the screenshot you can see the Grenadiere-unit in Orleans at 27,24.
This unit just overrun an enemy infantry unit. I can not move the unit now. Why not? With this special hero-trait it should go.

I uploaded the save-file. You can test it here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/kbqr4lsl ... t.sav/file

Please check it.
Thank you very much!
Attachments
fff.jpg
fff.jpg (988.7 KiB) Viewed 2558 times
Khancotlette
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by Khancotlette »

In the Spanish Civil War scenario of Teruel there are a lot of units named ES Cavalry, but they look like German Kavallerie. On the next map (Aragon Offensive) the same unit type (ES Cavalry) looks properly. Should be some kind of skin assignment bug.
NoireBlackHeart

Post by NoireBlackHeart »

Version: 1.1.24

Bug description: If a artillery unit is on the high ground (like hill), then split-move half of this artillery unit will cause the original half unit staying on the hill lose their high ground bonus(mainly +1 range).

image: Image

Rudankort
FlashBack Games
FlashBack Games

Post by Rudankort »

terminator wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:55 am I don’t think this is a real bug, I just think the description is incomplete. The description says that "Restores one point of strength every turn the unit did not attack" but if the unit does not attack but just moves then the First Aid does not apply.
Maybe the description should be rather "Restores one point of strength every turn the unit did not attack or move" ?
I've checked the code, and there is no check for the presence of the movement action, and when testing it in practice, I did get 1 point when moving but not attacking. So, there must be something else going on. A save would be nice.
Rudankort
FlashBack Games
FlashBack Games

Post by Rudankort »

terminator wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 2:56 pm Kharkov 42 (Base game), reward bug

At first I captured the airport near Lozovya) with a German unit and got the reward (Liberator option). Then in a second stage, a Russian unit took over the airport. To finish, and that’s where the bug is, I recaptured the airport with a Romanian unit and I received a second time the reward :
Fixed. Basically, players other than the first could get the reward indefinitely. :shock: Good catch.
Rudankort
FlashBack Games
FlashBack Games

Post by Rudankort »

terminator wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 9:54 am Sevastopol (base game)

No prestige reward for the Victory Hex SAPUN GORA ?
Fixed
Rudankort
FlashBack Games
FlashBack Games

Post by Rudankort »

asuser wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:47 am Or will it work with the next patch around 9th of July?
I've tested it, and can confirm that it should work in the upcoming patch.
Rudankort
FlashBack Games
FlashBack Games

Post by Rudankort »

Scrapulous wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 7:45 pm Core slot usage accounting is buggy. For instance, I can have all units in my reserve, but still have spent core slots:
I can no longer reproduce this in the current build, so this must be fixed.
Rudankort
FlashBack Games
FlashBack Games

Post by Rudankort »

n0b0dy007 wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:42 pm AO41 bugs (as of v1.1.21 Update) -
2 Script typos (missing s) cause added equipment to be listed in the "Captured" category (used as default when not recognized), instead of the (intended) "Prototypes" category:
Fixed
Rudankort
FlashBack Games
FlashBack Games

Post by Rudankort »

asuser wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:42 pm I am currently working on a scenario for Vichy France and Free France.
With the first test play I discovered that Free France does not have its own nation symbol (faction sign) in the menu header
and in the display for the round action. (location is currently empty)

Can this be added to the next patch, please?
Done
Rudankort
FlashBack Games
FlashBack Games

Post by Rudankort »

NoireBlackHeart wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:55 am Bug description: If a artillery unit is on the high ground (like hill), then split-move half of this artillery unit will cause the original half unit staying on the hill lose their high ground bonus(mainly +1 range).
Fixed
brumleek
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by brumleek »

Dear devs.

In first AO 1942 mission I have encoutered a following bug once:

While intercepting Soviet fighter by my Bf 109g with Heinrich Bär attached (double attack) I was not able to perform second attack. Enemy fighter animation loopped into state in which enemy airplane was wildly spinning constantly. Sadly I dont have a video of this bug, but it was hilarous. Had to load the beginning of the turn tho.

Love the new content immensely after first three missions. Total blast!

Thank you for all your hard work.
Resolute
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Post by Resolute »

DLC'42 - Kerch Peninsula
Typo in briefing, should be "Fall Gelb" and not "Fall Gleb"
P5138
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by P5138 »

I don't know if this is me missing something or what, but I'm having issues with overrun in the new DLC.

I have an imported core with large amounts of non-tank units with Steamroller. For some reason many of my units with steamroller are not triggering an overrun on an enemy kill. However, some of the non-tank units are triggering overruns. It seems to be consistent for that unit, but I cannot figure out what is similar across the units.

I have so far only tested this in Rzhev, so it could fix itself by mission 2.
dalfrede
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger

Post by dalfrede »

P5138 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:02 pm I have an imported core with large amounts of non-tank units with Steamroller. For some reason many of my units with steamroller are not triggering an overrun on an enemy kill. However, some of the non-tank units are triggering overruns. It seems to be consistent for that unit, but I cannot figure out what is similar across the units.
AlbertoC wrote: v1.02.00 Changelog:
. . .
Steamroller trait now only works with units which also have Overrun trait
. . .
No one is quite sure how this change works, so make a list and keep track.
If something doesn't make sense, post it here.
Note: A unit with overrun hero should still 'Steamroll', but non tank without hero should not. I think.
There comes a time on every project when it is time to shoot the engineer and ship the damn thing.
P5138
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by P5138 »

dalfrede wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:33 pm
P5138 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:02 pm I have an imported core with large amounts of non-tank units with Steamroller. For some reason many of my units with steamroller are not triggering an overrun on an enemy kill. However, some of the non-tank units are triggering overruns. It seems to be consistent for that unit, but I cannot figure out what is similar across the units.
AlbertoC wrote: v1.02.00 Changelog:
. . .
Steamroller trait now only works with units which also have Overrun trait
. . .
No one is quite sure how this change works, so make a list and keep track.
If something doesn't make sense, post it here.
Note: A unit with overrun hero should still 'Steamroll', but non tank without hero should not. I think.
I was seeing odd behavior. One of my tanks was not getting overruns with steamroller (edit: Just checked; it was my only new tank unit so it hadn't earned it yet), while one of my motorized AT guns was getting overruns while all of them didn't have overrun heroes (nor did it have an overrun trait).
Lakel
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by Lakel »

Limited Stock campaign option

Love the idea, small problem. Went to buy an infantry unit, it will not allow me to add transport units to said infantry, before or after buying them.

Small suggestion on the idea, maybe a bit of variety in certain units being more available than others, such as basic Wehr infantry vs Fallschirmjägers.
asuser
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad

Post by asuser »

Rudankort wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:45 am
asuser wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:47 am Or will it work with the next patch around 9th of July?
I've tested it, and can confirm that it should work in the upcoming patch.
[Hero Ribbon Vichy France]
Thank you very much for the update!
Khancotlette
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by Khancotlette »

Swordfish torpedo bombers seem to have no attack sound when they are attacking submarines. Does this work as intended?

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”