Panzer Corps 2 - Axis Operations DLCs announced

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

RandomAttack
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Re: Panzer Corps 2 - Axis Operations DLCs announced

Post by RandomAttack »

I for one am very disappointed. These are two DLCs I would NEVER have purchased, and to have them as the first two published makes me regret having bought the Field Marshall edition. I took a chance based on what PC1 published, and you can bet I'll never do THAT again. While I understand there are a handful of players ecstatic over the Spanish Civil War and other pre-Poland events, I find it hard to believe there will be that many people willing to shell out their money for these DLCs, no matter what gimmicks you have added. I wish you luck, but will be surprised if you sell any significant number. I'm starting to feel you are somewhat victims of your own success and have lost your way. You seem to be blind as to what the MAJORITY of your players expect from a "Panzer Corps" game.
Retributarr
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D

Post by Retributarr »

"I am NOT at-all disappointed!":

I have COMPLETELY the OPPOSITE view that you have... I feel sorry for you!.

Yes~... these DLCs that they are currently implementing are not the... 'Rolling-in-the-Mud-the-Blood & the Beer'... "Kick-You-In-The-Rear!" Campaigns... 'But!!!'... they are where WWII all began.

What you so earnestly want! and seek... "Will-Come"... it's just that it won't be... "Right-Now!"... "This-Instant"... So!... "Take a STRESS-PILL!... and 'Relax'.
Tassadar
Major - Jagdpanther
Major - Jagdpanther

Post by Tassadar »

RandomAttack wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:53 pm You seem to be blind as to what the MAJORITY of your players expect from a "Panzer Corps" game.
Data from forums and sales in PzC 1 point to the fact that Grand Campagin is most anticipated amongst players and that it will sell best. I also bought the FM edition and while I'd prefer an Italian or Finnish campagin, I was fully prepared that the first DLC will almost certainly be something completely different. Ultimately, the idea od GC has many benefits, especially for the future complexity of nation-based expansions.
RandomAttack

Post by RandomAttack »

Retributarr wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:44 pm "I am NOT at-all disappointed!":

I have COMPLETELY the OPPOSITE view that you have... I feel sorry for you!.
Well isn't that special-- for you. I am equally entitled to my opinion, especially since I put my money down with reasonable expectations of a WWII Grand Campaign (i.e., Allies, Axis, or Soviet). Not some pre-WWII nonsense that I doubt many players really want. Gee, why not start in late WWI-- they had tanks then too. Or give us a choice to decline these two and give me two relevant DLCs later.
The description actually sounds more like a tutorial to intro new mechanics, and the ability to carry over cores from this early is probably going to result in massively experienced troops far earlier than it should.
So you handful of armchair scholars have at it and enjoy. The proof will be how many non-Field Marshall-package items are sold. I wouldn't buy either of them, and my opinion is just as valid as yours.
Retributarr

Post by Retributarr »

RandomAttack

"Your Loss!... Our Gain". I can be "Ridiculous Too"... Maybe we should instantly go-to Modern day weapony and as well... I.C.B.M.'s and start the 'Poland' Campaign off like that!.
fuzzayd
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by fuzzayd »

Excellent. I am looking forward to the PZ2 treatment of this. I've been happy at the level of support this title has received in patching as well. Thanks devs.
Patrick Ward
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Patrick Ward »

I would ask you all not to post images by H. Balck, thank you.

He is one of the only people to of been given a lifetime ban from these forums and we have no interest in ever dealing with him again.

P

Pat a Pixel Pusher

zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

final warning to anyone who posts links or pictures from banned members, this is the very last warning, next time anyone who posts or shares or links or even quotes anything to do with a banned member will be banned, if you don't understand this, then your no loss to the forum or community either.
Retributarr

Post by Retributarr »

zakblood wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:13 am final warning to anyone who posts links or pictures from banned members, this is the very last warning, next time anyone who posts or shares or links or even quotes anything to do with a banned member will be banned, if you don't understand this, then your no loss to the forum or community either.
How are we supposed to know who is 'Banned' and who is not?, I just assisted a forum member by posting those pictures for him, but I had 'no-idea' "what-so-ever" that it was from someone you-guys have banned!.
That's not right... nor is it fair or honest to spring that on us who are unsuspecting and have no-idea at all as to who to avoid... and then... out of the blue... blame us for it.

Post a List or something!... so that we can have access to it... don't leave us in the dark.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

HBalck mods and discussion of his mods are banned from this forum

there will not be another reminder, unless you wish to lose your account here, please stay in the rules
if you can't honestly tell what his models look like when posting a link of the models in question, then you surprise me and i'll only ban you for 2 weeks so you remember for next time and don't make the same mistake over and over again.

if your not sure about a model, and you have no permission to use it, eg copy and paste elsewhere, then don't, if it's a free model and can be copied and used anywhere by anybody then that's different, a picture or model is still copyrighted unless stated otherwise, if nothing is mentioned, then go on the side of not sure or unsure and don't post or link, or share, plain and simple.

yes i understand your comments, but if unsure of who is the person who designed the model and may or may not be banned here, don't post, or link or share, then you and everyone else will think before sharing other people's work without permission.
:roll: :wink:
Retributarr

Post by Retributarr »

zakblood wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:38 am
HBalck mods and discussion of his mods are banned from this forum

there will not be another reminder, unless you wish to lose your account here, please stay in the rules
if you can't honestly tell what his models look like when posting a link of the models in question, then you surprise me and i'll only ban you for 2 weeks so you remember for next time and don't make the same mistake over and over again.

if your not sure about a model, and you have no permission to use it, eg copy and paste elsewhere, then don't, if it's a free model and can be copied and used anywhere by anybody then that's different, a picture or model is still copyrighted unless stated otherwise, if nothing is mentioned, then go on the side of not sure or unsure and don't post or link, or share, plain and simple.

yes i understand your comments, but if unsure of who is the person who designed the model and may or may not be banned here, don't post, or link or share, then you and everyone else will think before sharing other people's work without permission.
:roll: :wink:
This is all new to me... now at least I have some idea of whats going on, before... I had no idea that I was doing this over and over again... much less the first time!.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

thanks, most of think everyone knows what went off, seem we are wrong,

many thanks for understanding and helping us on this issue,...
Patrick Ward
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Patrick Ward »

Retributarr wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:25 am
zakblood wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:13 am final warning to anyone who posts links or pictures from banned members, this is the very last warning, next time anyone who posts or shares or links or even quotes anything to do with a banned member will be banned, if you don't understand this, then your no loss to the forum or community either.
How are we supposed to know who is 'Banned' and who is not?, I just assisted a forum member by posting those pictures for him, but I had 'no-idea' "what-so-ever" that it was from someone you-guys have banned!.
That's not right... nor is it fair or honest to spring that on us who are unsuspecting and have no-idea at all as to who to avoid... and then... out of the blue... blame us for it.

Post a List or something!... so that we can have access to it... don't leave us in the dark.
Perhaps we're guilty of thinking everyone knows about the one and only person to ever get a lifetime ban since we have to deal with him often.

So there isn't a list, unless a list consists of 1, as we're normally quite tolerant.

Retributarr you're a positively contributing and valued member of the forums and we understand you had no ill intent.

It's probably wise if we draw a line under this and please keep disagreements civil. We can all have differing opinions without getting upset.

Pat

Pat a Pixel Pusher

MathiasK
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by MathiasK »

banned for repeat going against rules and not listening to mod's advice, eg mine, when i say don't keep posting links, it's not a request, it's a rule advice, going against that advice once offered more than a few times, means your no longer welcome here for not following the rules
T34M43
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by T34M43 »

While I am not disappointed per se, I wish there was more content for the non-axis factions developed first. It would be fun to play a British/American/Soviet campaign but I think that is going to be a long long long way off now.
PanzerCro
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by PanzerCro »

T34M43 wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:34 pm While I am not disappointed per se, I wish there was more content for the non-axis factions developed first. It would be fun to play a British/American/Soviet campaign but I think that is going to be a long long long way off now.
I think Alex hinted in podcast that Soviet type of GC could be in PzC2.
Moransky
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Moransky »

RandomAttack wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:53 pm I for one am very disappointed. These are two DLCs I would NEVER have purchased, and to have them as the first two published makes me regret having bought the Field Marshall edition. I took a chance based on what PC1 published, and you can bet I'll never do THAT again. While I understand there are a handful of players ecstatic over the Spanish Civil War and other pre-Poland events, I find it hard to believe there will be that many people willing to shell out their money for these DLCs, no matter what gimmicks you have added. I wish you luck, but will be surprised if you sell any significant number. I'm starting to feel you are somewhat victims of your own success and have lost your way. You seem to be blind as to what the MAJORITY of your players expect from a "Panzer Corps" game.
Agreed. Hope to see British, USA, Japan or Italy DLC and get... another Grand Campaign. I liked it in PzC 1, but we've German campaign now. And it could be better for me to see another interesting country. So, it was the last time I've bought edition higher than basic.
Panzer Corps 2 is the most ahistorical game in the history of WW2 games
Ballacraine
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by Ballacraine »

Will those of us that purchased the Field Marshal edition via GOG get the earlier access or just Steam customers?
QTMeo

Post by QTMeo »

Very happy with the next launch of Axis Operations :D . I have also bought the Field Marshal edition

In Panzer Corps 1 what I liked the most was The Grand Campaign . I hope that Axis Operations will be better .
Kerensky
Content Designer
Content Designer

Post by Kerensky »

Retributarr wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:07 am "Thank-You!"... "MathiasK" for making 'The-Effort' to provide this 'Video sample of some-one else's effort to create this Campaign!.
Patrick Ward wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:35 am I would ask you all not to post images by H. Balck, thank you.

He is one of the only people to of been given a lifetime ban from these forums and we have no interest in ever dealing with him again.

P
The only person who links H Balck creations is H Balck dummy accounts. Please don't perpetuate them.

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”