What would you like to see in BSG Deadlock that's currently missing? - Megathread

The Cylons have rebelled. The alliance of the Twelve Colonies falters. Take control of the Colonial Fleet and save humanity from an endless war.
oregonuk
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Re: What would you like to see in BSG Deadlock that's currently missing? - Megathread

Post by oregonuk »

pic 5
Attachments
bsg 4.png (578.72 KiB) Viewed 3587 times
AWDAJ
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: What would you like to see in BSG Deadlock that's currently missing? - Megathread

Post by AWDAJ »

Rotate Battlestars axis
oregonuk
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by oregonuk »

peg1
Attachments
layout1
layout1
pegsus1.jpg (457.08 KiB) Viewed 3549 times
oregonuk
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by oregonuk »

peg
Attachments
layout2
layout2
pegasus2.jpg (425.49 KiB) Viewed 3548 times
oregonuk
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by oregonuk »

peg
Attachments
layout front built in
layout front built in
pegasus3.jpg (110.75 KiB) Viewed 3547 times
oregonuk
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by oregonuk »

AWDAJ wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:04 pm Rotate Battlestars axis
yes the Pegasus can use its Thrusters which are 2.5x more than Galactica has to rotate Axis this is Why no dedicated top or bottom Battlestar Artillery.
Gryphon_Space
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Gryphon_Space »

Victor_shaw wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:00 am Doesn't really matter since they are not supporting it anymore.
more a case of no new content, bug fixes and possibly even balance changes are no where near beyond what they might do as far as I know, if I'm wrong someone who knows more can correct me.
darthxeion
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by darthxeion »

What i really miss in this game is a big free campaign where all features/ships/munitions of all DLCS and so on are implemented, even the new modern ships. Where you can chose to play Colonials or Cylons. Cylons should get their own system/asteriods or planets. If ships are put to enemy planets, they should automatically bombard the planet in sandbox, if all planets of one faction are bombarded several turns than they should surrender and the other faction win the game. This is what i miss, a big open campaign with no story missions, just casual free campaign. I think its easy to make, but i still would pay for it.
cailean_556

Post by cailean_556 »

darthxeion wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:58 am What i really miss in this game is a big free campaign where all features/ships/munitions of all DLCS and so on are implemented, even the new modern ships. Where you can chose to play Colonials or Cylons. Cylons should get their own system/asteriods or planets. If ships are put to enemy planets, they should automatically bombard the planet in sandbox, if all planets of one faction are bombarded several turns than they should surrender and the other faction win the game. This is what i miss, a big open campaign with no story missions, just casual free campaign. I think its easy to make, but i still would pay for it.
Hi,

New here. Encouraged to join the forum. I don't play Deadlock as much as I perhaps should.

A 'Sandbox campaign' for Colonial and Cylon feature would have me playing quite a bit.

Starting from a fractured Colonial Fleet or a fragile Cylon start and seeing it all the way to the end - utilising *every* ship and technology across all previous campaigns and DLCs - (and being able to win as the Colonials or prevent a Colonial fleet from leaving as the Cylons) would be a bigger plot twist/coup than Colonel Tigh being a Cylon.

But...like has been stated by both the developer and several people both in this thread and threads external to this...probably not going to happen. One can dream though, Sins of a Solar Empire is still being looked after, after all this time.
oregonuk
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by oregonuk »

i think the devs have dropped the ball on this one i have ideas and have posted them on here that could take the game forward and make the game better and keep it going. yes this is a new title and you are talking about a old game still getting updates which is very true and i do not think Sins of the Solar Empire has got the legs that battlestar galactica deadlock there is lots of storys that can be told and these storys could give answers to the plot hole and questions that deadlock leaves in both the main game and the dlc.

If i can think of 5 or 6 dlc story ideas then the devs with there teams can think of alot more and i have not included my dlc idea for the in war ship upgrades pack there is lots of more legs in deadlock and it needs to be unlocked or deadunlocked.

Return to “Battlestar Galactica Deadlock”