Artemis Mk. II Anyone?

The Cylons have rebelled. The alliance of the Twelve Colonies falters. Take control of the Colonial Fleet and save humanity from an endless war.
oregonuk
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Re: Artemis Mk. II Anyone?

Post by oregonuk »

I think with Blood and Chrome showing the Valkyrie in service in ghost fleet there should be that chance in the campaign to unlock the use of Valkyrie type and a type 3 viper so you can use it before you start the ghost fleet campaign and so you can send the Valkyrie to ghost fleet in the ghost fleet DLC this would make it correct to what the Blood and chrome film shows the Valkyrie type in service before Ghost fleet and during Ghost fleet and we know it was continuously updated and not replaced due to costs because it was cheaper to update Than to design and commission a new ship design. the Valkyrie type was in service at the time of the 2nd war because at the start of the fall of the colonies in BSG 2 moved to engage the Cylons with there viper airwing groups and was all disabled by the CNP backdoor and both the air groups and the Valkyries destroyed without a shot fired at the Cylons.
oregonuk
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by oregonuk »

The correct weapons configuration for the Osiris is show in the picture below.

In the red Square is the 16 quad missile packs used for Close in weapons system this was a missile defence system that produced Flack it was very accurate in producing flack close if not in a targets location down to the use of missiles the only draw back was the Quad missile packs had to be reloaded by the crew after firing its 4 missiles off so this took time but there was 16 x 4 on each side.

In the yellow circles there is the 6 medium turrets the most powerful that was on this ship.

In the purple circle there is 3 light turrets and is the same on the other side of Osiris.

I have also added a pic of the Osiris missile Close in weapons system.

Yes i would love to see Dead lock Osiris in the correct Layout just like it actualy is in Blood and chrome.
Attachments
osiris1
osiris1
osiris1.jpg (211.72 KiB) Viewed 1713 times
Last edited by oregonuk on Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oregonuk
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by oregonuk »

Ciws close up on osiris
Attachments
osiris 2
osiris 2
osiris 2.jpg (176.39 KiB) Viewed 1712 times
oregonuk
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by oregonuk »

I was asked if I did know the real configuration of the Berzerk and yes I do from what I have found out it has 5 dual turrets each side above the 5 viper Launch tubes each side it has got 5 dual turrets on its spine and 2 dual turrets on the top of the alligator head facing forward and had 10 Viper support and Raptor also.

From what I understand it only has armaments on the top nothing on the bottom at all.

I have added a picture below that shows the Berzerk docked in the yellow box with Pegasus below the berzerk at Scorpia Shipyards just before the attack on the shipyard.
Attachments
Ber
Ber
Berzerk.jpg (179.71 KiB) Viewed 1681 times

Return to “Battlestar Galactica Deadlock”