Battlestar Galactica Deadlock Command Update
Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:55 am
The Command Update is here!
Later today Battlestar Galactica Deadlock will get a free update, the Command Update! This patch comes concurrently with the release of the new DLC, Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Resurrection, that you will be able to purchase later.
The highlights of this update are highly-requested features such as Multi-ship selection, Squadron groups hotkey assignment, a Revamp of the bullet system, and much more!
This is the first of a planned series of free updates coming for Battlestar Galactica Deadlock in Season 2. You can have a look at our current roadmap for Season 2:
You can read the full changelog down below.
- Support for Resurrection campaign. A 10-mission campaign, set 3 years after the events of Sin & Sacrifice.
> The legendary Battlestar Galactica - badly damaged during the battle to save Caprica after the betrayal of the Kobol Alliance - has been upgraded.
> The war against the Cylons continues to escalate, and BSG-75 is at the vanguard.
- A new command centre. Command Colonial Fleet from the CIC of the Battlestar Galactica.
- 13 New Resource missions.
- Jupiter MkII-class battlestar. An upgrade to the Jupiter-class battlestar, with more firepower then ever.
- Cratus Basestar. The Colonials aren't the only ones bolstering their firepower. The Cratus basestar is a new evolution in Cylon ship design.
- Taipan Fighter. A fighter deployed by the Colonials, with a powerful anti-capital cannon and a mysterious origin.
- Cylon Vespid Bomber. A deadly Cylon squadron with the ability to launch devastating bombing runs.
- User interface improvements. Numerous improvements and enhancements to make giving your fleet orders faster and easier:
> Multi-select support. Select multiple ships at once and give them orders simultaneously.
> Right-click context menus for hostiles. Right clicking on an enemy will show a context menu of actions available to the selected ship(s) in the players fleet
> Faster squadron grouping. Select multiple squadrons and press CTRL+number to assign them to a squadron group.
> All select. Pressing CTL+A selects all ships in your fleet.
- Revamp of the projectiles (bullet) systems, so bullets can now be paused between rounds. The 2-second pause of firing at the end of a round has been eliminated.
- Upgraded post-processing effects. A new full-screen effects system that refreshes the look of the game in battles.
- Support for a choice of character (Helena or Alex) for barks in Skirmish and multiplayer if a Season Two DLC has been activated
- Adjustments to AI targeting bias in escort missions to reduce targeting of ships under escort
- Added a new squadron command "Defend At Location". Squadrons will move to a location and attack squadrons and munitions that come within range.
- Added the ability to zoom in the fleet loadout UI (prior to battles, or when building Skirmish/Multiplayer fleets)
- Added a search bar to the ship name selector
- Added a search bar to the fleet selector (in Skirmish/Multiplayer)
- Improved performance of Ionized nebula
- Various balance adjustments
- Various other performance enhancements and bug fixes
- Mouse and Keyboard support for Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Fixed Bug: Proximity mine placement UI visible in single-round replay
- Fixed Bug: Crew veterancy not set if Daidalos is at starlane
- Fixed Bug: PCMs aren't behaving as expected
- FIX: Prevented exiting to the main menu or doing anything in the options panel while the game was saving (to avoid save file corruption)
- Fixed Bug: If a mid battle save is loaded before the Cerastes is boarded, then a boarding attack will start on the Cerastes when it is converted
- Fixed various rare issue restoring save games
- Fixed Bug: Explosions do not reset if a single replay round is cancelled
- Fixed [BUG] When less than 1 tylium's worth of damage is done to a ship, the Repair Fleet button doesn't appear
- Fixed [BUG] Replay fighter cam offsets on pause
- Fixed Bug: Berzerk show munition reload rate in build screen
- Fixed bug that displayed two front firing arcs on Gorgon
- Fixed Bug: Officer screen the line above "Promote' scrolls off screen.
- Fixed Bug: Some war room post processing profiles don't have color grading
- Fixed Bug: Fleet re-targets phobos before it jumps