Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Resurrection is out now on console!

The Cylons have rebelled. The alliance of the Twelve Colonies falters. Take control of the Colonial Fleet and save humanity from an endless war.
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Resurrection is out now on console!

Post by AlbertoC » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:13 pm

After the release on Slitherine and Steam, now you can have Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Resurrection also on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One! Get to Season 2 purchasing the new Resurrection DLC at 14.99$ on PlayStation Store and Microsoft Store!

Resurrection is accompanied by the Command Update, a free update to the base game. Its main features are highly-requested features such as Multi-ship selection, Squadron groups hotkey assignment, a Revamp of the bullet system, and much more!

The Resurrection DLC and the Command Update are just the first milestone in our roadmap for Season 2. You can find more about our plans for the future by looking at this infographics.

earnyms
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Resurrection is out now on console!

Post by earnyms » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:57 pm

Don't see it in the US.

zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:02 pm

release could be a time of the day issue, so in some countries it may take a hour or so longer to appear than a UK based time zone
1.jpg
1.jpg (368.22 KiB) Viewed 885 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (186.39 KiB) Viewed 885 times

slayerlane

Post by slayerlane » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:04 pm

The download is currently broken on Xbox one, I have downloaded it, it shows on Microsoft store that it is installed but it is not listed in game, also in manage games and add ons it is showing as sin and sacrifice which I already own( there are two s and s). I hope it can be resolved soon
Thank you!

sgtfirestorm1

Post by sgtfirestorm1 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:30 pm

Running into the same issue as the user above, resurrection is available to download but when I do it just a generic Xbox Logo as the picture and when I attempt to load the game the name of the DLC switches the Sin and Sacrifice and no new options show up

PrimeMN
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by PrimeMN » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:53 am

Another Xbox user here. And running into the same issue. I’ve been talking with Xbox Support on twitter but they don’t seem able to fix it, tho I know they have to follow x number of steps to troubleshoot and I’ve done all those now. They indicated they’d be contacting the dev if the last thing I tried (unplugging and giving it 30m before powering back up), but I haven’t gotten a confirmation on that yet. I’ll update when I do. My twitter handle is the same as my handle here if you wanted to see the thread

PrimeMN

Post by PrimeMN » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:47 am

The case has now been escalated. I got a case number and that’s probably all for tonight. Hopefully this can be figured out soon, since they have my money :)

zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:44 am

sorry for the issue, seems there is an error which will be fixed and sorted asap

PrimeMN

Post by PrimeMN » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:31 pm

Is there an update on this? You've had my money for 28 hours now. Thanks!

TheRealestBiz
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by TheRealestBiz » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:02 am

I would also like to know what the deal is with the Xbox One bug? If I give you guys fifteen bucks for an expansion, I’d like to be able to play it. Been a day and a half now.
If they're big and you're small, then you're mobile and they're slow. You're hidden and they're exposed. You only fight battles you know you can win. . .you capture their weapons and you use them against them the next time.

Jakeman4

Post by Jakeman4 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:54 pm

Yeah, same problem here. I bought it and it doesn't load or even show as been downloaded in game. Its now been about 72 hours since you released it and its still broken. So when does this get fixed?

scrapps898

Post by scrapps898 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:31 am

Extremely agitated about experiencing this issue. I spent the last month counting down the days, and I had been so looking forward to this, I even missed that the console version was to be released AFTER the pc, I thought they were both the 29th. Annoying that it wasn’t the same, but fine, I could have lived with that... partly because I didn’t have a choice obviously. I download immediately upon release and ran into this problem instantly, and as you can imagine it’s beyond frustrating.. it’s border line unacceptable. Is there ANY update as to when this will be fixed? Hell even an extremely rough time guess...

Return to “Battlestar Galactica Deadlock”