Missing weapon sounds

The Cylons have rebelled. The alliance of the Twelve Colonies falters. Take control of the Colonial Fleet and save humanity from an endless war.
Vector2244
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Missing weapon sounds

Post by Vector2244 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:54 pm

I am an Xbox one player who is new to the game during replay the weapon sounds don't work apart from the missile ones how do i fix this please

Ghawkins
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Re: Missing weapon sounds

Post by Ghawkins » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:58 pm

Cmdr Paul Black LabToday at 04:46
The frame rate issue was related to the audio system, and possibly an issue with the game engine (Unity). We had to cut back on the amount of audio in order to get a fix out as quickly as possible, since MP didn't work at all, and the framerate issue was pretty noticeable. We'll see what we can do about the audio in the replays, though it's likely to take a while given the nature of the issue.
This was posted by Paul from Black Labs this morning regarding the issue.
The aforementioned post is made in accordance with the canon where the Valkyrie-class is a modern battlestar which has no place in the first Cylon War timeline. So say we all.

Vector2244

Re: Missing weapon sounds

Post by Vector2244 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:59 pm

I am also missing the sounds in the menu there's nothing when moving through the options or selecting something
It's a shame about the replay issue as some of the battles i have done would of been fun to re watch but with out sound it takes the fun out of it

Return to “Battlestar Galactica Deadlock”