Bug?

Pilot_76
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Bug?

Post by Pilot_76 »

I have completed all missions in South America and Japan and still I cannot access other regions. Still locked. Other thing is that in South America although I have completed the missions it shows 4/5 completed. Do I have to get at least 3-5 stars to continue? I play iPad v 1.1.7

Suggestion: once a vacant parking spot has been selected to park something its color could change to other than yellow to indicate that it is assigned already to a craft. This would speed up things. I lost the count of how many times I assigned two crafts to the same parking spot in the heat of the moment.
AP514
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: Bug?

Post by AP514 »

Pilot_76 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:22 pm Suggestion: once a vacant parking spot has been selected to park something its color could change to other than yellow to indicate that it is assigned already to a craft. This would speed up things. I lost the count of how many times I assigned two crafts to the same parking spot in the heat of the moment.
But that is your thing...you got to remember...

As far as the campaign i have not played it in a long time...survival mostly now. I can get up to around the 30 minute mark as long as the 4-5 ships on one line does not appear.
A easy bug to fix if this game was supported....but you can read all about that in the THREADS below..

Return to “Carrier Deck: Tech Support”