From DBA to FOG2 pc, thank you!

Field of Glory II is a turn-based tactical game set during the Rise of Rome from 280 BC to 25 BC.
Adraeth
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

From DBA to FOG2 pc, thank you!

Post by Adraeth » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:30 am

I am not so young, yet not that old. I started playing "miniatures wargame" thanks to my father using the "little wars" rules.
In the early 90s i found DBA rules and it opened a world of simple, yet challenging, way to play wargames; i passe through DBM, DBR and DBMM and many others .... but studies, and work (now double work as barrister and tabeltop game designer) just "fragmented" my free time.

Thanks to Matrix Games and Slitherine i managed to apply for many beta test teams for many excellent games, right now i did not have the time to apply for FOG2 but i felt this will be an excellent product, an it is for real; so i want to thank you to let me continue playing and wargaming like i did with early DBA in the early 90s ... you are making pc wargaming in the right way... go on :mrgreen:

rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Re: From DBA to FOG2 pc, thank you!

Post by rbodleyscott » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:48 am

Thanks
Richard Bodley Scott

Nixoncc
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: From DBA to FOG2 pc, thank you!

Post by Nixoncc » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:03 am

I totally agree, what a beautiful game, this will keep me busy for months and months to come, great work Byzantine guys, I hope that you will follow up with many expansions and keep us busy!

Return to “Field of Glory II”