no steam key?

Field of Glory II is a turn-based tactical game set during the Rise of Rome from 280 BC to 25 BC.
jnpoint
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

no steam key?

Post by jnpoint » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:36 pm

I have just bought the game here, and I can see that the game is available on steam, but I can't find any steam key? Should I have bought the game on steam then?

jnpoint
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Re: no steam key?

Post by jnpoint » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:03 pm

Oh, it doesn't matter - the key was for both steam as just a download from here.

sull51
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by sull51 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:47 am

I too am experiencing the same problem. I purchased the base game and the first DLC in Oct and Dec through Sliterine. I was given the Steam keys and was successful in installing both on my steam account. Yesterday I bought the 2nd DLC through Sliterine and when I looked up the Steam key for 2nd DLC there was none listed and the Steam keys for the first two (Base game and the first DLC) had disappeared!

rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Post by rbodleyscott » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:46 am

sull51 wrote:I too am experiencing the same problem. I purchased the base game and the first DLC in Oct and Dec through Sliterine. I was given the Steam keys and was successful in installing both on my steam account. Yesterday I bought the 2nd DLC through Sliterine and when I looked up the Steam key for 2nd DLC there was none listed and the Steam keys for the first two (Base game and the first DLC) had disappeared!
I will draw this to the attention of support.

For future reference, the Technical Support forum is here: http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=488

You can also email them on support@slitherine.co.uk
Richard Bodley Scott

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:26 pm

You won't see any Steam keys for FoGII games becasue the original keys we have provided are already Steam keys.
So you you'll see your Steam keys for FoGII registered with the stand alone keys of the other games.

Return to “Field of Glory II”