New update

Okie
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

New update

Post by Okie »

I'm sure getting tired of not being able to play the game on multiplaye!!! First being knocked off and not able to get back on for a week and now not being able to get the new update and again not getting to play the ---- game!! :( :shock: :? :evil: Come on and let us just play the game!!
I keep getting:
Error:
Unable to download file.
An error occurred while trying to open FTP file.
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Re: New update

Post by rbodleyscott »

As I don't know the immediate answer to your issue (although it is likely to be something to do with file permissions on your system) I have drawn this to the attention of technical support. You could also email them yourself on support@slitherine.co.uk
Richard Bodley Scott

VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: New update

Post by VPaulus »

Usually this issue is caused by the interference of a Internet security program (a firewall, an anti-virus, an anti-malware, etc.) with the game update feature. Please check if any of your Internet security programs is interfering with the download from our ftp servers.

Alternatively, you can manually download and install the updates from the Member's Area.
You can download games and patches/updates from the Member's Area provided they are registered to the account. Please see the forum post below which explains how to do this:
https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4675348

Return to “Field of Glory II: Tech Support”