Update???

z1812z
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Update???

Post by z1812z » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:31 pm

I have multiplayer games in progress so I am playing a couple of turns most days with no problems.

Today, February 20th, I opened the game and received a notice that a new update was available.

I clicked on the link that would supposedly take me to the update and nothing happened.

I tried automatic update. Nothing happened.

Then I went to my member page to "manually " download the update. There was no update available.

How do I proceed?

ulysisgrunt
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Re: Update???

Post by ulysisgrunt » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:34 pm

The exact same thing happened to me!

stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Post by stockwellpete » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:43 pm

I think they are doing the update now so it is just a case of waiting a while, I would guess. :wink:

Okie
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by Okie » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:27 pm

I am very tired of being told there are up dates and then not being able to download them without a lot of hassels and mess ups just as with the Allies update which I could never get to work and therefore had to quit playing in the tournements! Very upset with being shut out because of up dates and while fighting 16 battles at the moment! :x :x :( :( :shock: :? :evil: :roll: :!: :?: :?: Okie

rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Post by rbodleyscott » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:08 pm

Okie wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:27 pm
I am very tired of being told there are up dates and then not being able to download them without a lot of hassels and mess ups just as with the Allies update which I could never get to work and therefore had to quit playing in the tournements! Very upset with being shut out because of up dates and while fighting 16 battles at the moment! :x :x :( :( :shock: :? :evil: :roll: :!: :?: :?: Okie
Sorry for the inconvenience, but the interval between the version number being updated on the MP server and the update being made available was only about 30 minutes, and that delay was due to the fact the person who usually does it was taken sick and somebody unfamiliar with the system had to stand in, and hence took a bit longer to get it all sorted.

You certainly should not have had difficulty updating around the time that you posted, because by that time the update had been available for several hours. If you are still having difficulty, please email support@slitherine.co.uk.
Richard Bodley Scott

Return to “Field of Glory II: Tech Support”