Too many challanges accepted today?

Simonas
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Too many challanges accepted today?

Post by Simonas » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:18 am

I never knew such thing even exist.... I got this when decided to join the challange, but problem is that this is my first challange which i want to take... Most of time im creating myself challanges and playing...

Now I have 12 challanges which are created by me (meybe 1-2 are not mine, cant remember). But for same reason, I was unable to take other guy challange. Meybe later on this limitation go away.

rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Re: Too many challanges accepted today?

Post by rbodleyscott » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:02 am

There is a limit on how many challenges can be accepted by one user in a day. This is primarily to prevent one person from accepting all the open challenges so that other players don't get a chance to grab any. Secondarily to stop players from starting too many games in a fit of enthusiasm and then not finishing some of them, which is unfair on their opponents.

The actual limits are:

5 challenges accepted daily

10 open challenges issued

30 total challenges (open issued + ongoing)
Richard Bodley Scott

Simonas
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Simonas » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:54 pm

Nice to know the limits. Thanks.

rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Post by rbodleyscott » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:14 pm

By the way, if you are creating MP challenges to play against yourself, you do not need to do this.

You can select Hot Seat mode in Settings, and use the Advanced Settings in the SP Custom Battles screen to equalise the opposing points.
Richard Bodley Scott

Simonas
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Simonas » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:35 pm

Oh, i never thought about this too :D

Cunningcairn
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Post by Cunningcairn » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:53 pm

rbodleyscott wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:02 am
There is a limit on how many challenges can be accepted by one user in a day. This is primarily to prevent one person from accepting all the open challenges so that other players don't get a chance to grab any. Secondarily to stop players from starting too many games in a fit of enthusiasm and then not finishing some of them, which is unfair on their opponents.

The actual limits are:

Richard I am locked out and have not made any challenges or accepted any challenges today. I have 20 games active some of which have not had any moves in 5 days.

rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Post by rbodleyscott » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:53 am

Cunningcairn wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:53 pm
rbodleyscott wrote:

The actual limits are:

Richard I am locked out and have not made any challenges or accepted any challenges today. I have 20 games active some of which have not had any moves in 5 days.
What error message are you getting?
Richard Bodley Scott

Cunningcairn
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Post by Cunningcairn » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:28 am

rbodleyscott wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:53 am
Cunningcairn wrote:
rbodleyscott wrote:

The actual limits are:

I'm sorry I can't remember and it's gone away now. something about too many games.

rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Post by rbodleyscott » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:47 am

Cunningcairn wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:28 am
rbodleyscott wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:53 am
Cunningcairn wrote:

I'm sorry I can't remember and it's gone away now. something about too many games.
It looks like you will need to complete some of your games before you can add more. Of course once they have had no moves for 7 days or more, you can claim them as abandoned.
Richard Bodley Scott

Return to “Field of Glory II: Tech Support”