Crash when making challenge

Cunningcairn
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind

Crash when making challenge

Post by Cunningcairn »

I have been trying to issue a multiplayer challenge using pot luck army selections for both armies with date restrictions. In other words I have set the date for example between 1000 BC and 800 BC giving a limited number of army choices which I assumed the pot luck would have to pick between. The game crashes every time I try to do this.
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Re: Crash when making challenge

Post by rbodleyscott »

Strange. I have just created Pot Luck 1000 BC-800 BC challenges in both vanilla game and TT Mod without any crash.
Richard Bodley Scott

Cunningcairn
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind

Post by Cunningcairn »

rbodleyscott wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:52 am Strange. I have just created Pot Luck 1000 BC-800 BC challenges in both vanilla game and TT Mod without any crash.
It is working now. This happened at the same time I was getting the messages that I was playing too many games. Could it be related to that?
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Post by rbodleyscott »

Cunningcairn wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:22 pm
rbodleyscott wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:52 am Strange. I have just created Pot Luck 1000 BC-800 BC challenges in both vanilla game and TT Mod without any crash.
It is working now. This happened at the same time I was getting the messages that I was playing too many games. Could it be related to that?
Probably, but crashing in such circumstances has not been reported before.
Richard Bodley Scott

Cunningcairn
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind

Post by Cunningcairn »

rbodleyscott wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:13 am
Now I'm losing sound. I can't work out the pattern but every now and then the sound disappears. It stays off despite doing all the normal things to get it working again and then suddenly starts playing again in the middle of a game or two after it stopped.
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Post by rbodleyscott »

Cunningcairn wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:26 am

Now I'm losing sound. I can't work out the pattern but every now and then the sound disappears. It stays off despite doing all the normal things to get it working again and then suddenly starts playing again in the middle of a game or two after it stopped.
Sounds like something funny is going on with your system, but as to what, I don't know. You could see if support have any ideas: support@slitherine.co.uk
Richard Bodley Scott

Cunningcairn
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind

Post by Cunningcairn »

rbodleyscott wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:21 am
Cunningcairn wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:26 am

Sounds like something funny is going on with your system, but as to what, I don't know. You could see if support have any ideas: support@slitherine.co.uk
Thanks Richard I will investigate further on my system but nothing else is not as it should be.
Okie
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by Okie »

How many games do you keep going? I usually have 16-20 going at once and have no problem. Is there a game limit? :shock: :roll:
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Post by rbodleyscott »

Okie wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:44 pm How many games do you keep going? I usually have 16-20 going at once and have no problem. Is there a game limit? :shock: :roll:
Richard Bodley Scott

Return to “Field of Glory II: Tech Support”