Pyrrhus the Eagle Campaign and Scenario

desicat
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Pyrrhus the Eagle Campaign and Scenario

Post by desicat »

The “Pyrrhus The Eagle” Campaign is ready for download. This Campaign has 16 battles, plus incorporates two Scenarios - Paul59's Heraclea 280 BC and Pyrrhus at Sparta (both also available for download separately).

The Pyrrhus Campaign will see the player taking on the; Macedonians, Romans, Carthaginians, and Spartans.

Appearances will be made by the; Illyrians, Thracians, Samnites, Syracusans, Campanians, and the Mercenary Army. The first battle is an all Cavalry affair in a nod to Pyrrhus’ first major battle on the Right wing at Ipsus.

The Pyrrhus at Sparta Scenario is interesting in that the player can win via either Route Percentage or by taking three of the possible five Victory Locations on the battlefield.

As always any comments, positive or negative, are welcomed.
Mord
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL
Location: North of Innsmouth, Mordbunker HQ, Windham, ME, USA

Re: Pyrrhus the Eagle Campaign and Scenario

Post by Mord »

I tested one of the battles (for desicat) included in this Campaign and if the rest are as fun (and I have no doubt they will be) you are in for a great time. His design goals are oriented towards story telling and immersion which aligns perfectly with my desire for a deeper experience when playing FoG II. So, if atmospheric tales of bloodshed and conquest interest you, I highly recommend you check out this campaign along with his other contributions. Stay for the battles but play for the stories they'll create.

Mord.

Return to “Field of Glory II: Scenario Design”