Strength Mulitplyer

stefankollers
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Strength Mulitplyer

Post by stefankollers » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:59 am

Hi ....Need a bit of help . Looking to make my own Fictional Campaign battle in the Editor, but dont want the map cluttered with units. Been reading about a "Strength Multiplyer which can double or more the size of the units. Question where can I find this ? I just want to increase a unit size from 480 to say 960 for example. Would it be easier to just increase the unit size in the Squads.CSV ? Anyway any help would be appreciated thanks in advance.

Stephen.

Paul59
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier

Re: Strength Mulitplyer

Post by Paul59 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:07 pm

stefankollers wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:59 am
Hi ....Need a bit of help . Looking to make my own Fictional Campaign battle in the Editor, but dont want the map cluttered with units. Been reading about a "Strength Multiplyer which can double or more the size of the units. Question where can I find this ? I just want to increase a unit size from 480 to say 960 for example. Would it be easier to just increase the unit size in the Squads.CSV ? Anyway any help would be appreciated thanks in advance.

Stephen.
It's not 100% clear to me what you are trying to do, but if you are designing a battle in the Editor I explained in part 10 of my Scenario Creation Guides how to change the Strength Multiplier in the scenario .bsf file:

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 91&t=81190

You will need to read the start of the guide, to find out what the .bsf file is and where to get a template version of it, and the end of the guide explains the Strength Multiplier.
Field of Glory 2 Scenario Designer - Age of Belisarius, Rise of Persia, and Wolves at the Gate.

TT Mod Creator

Return to “Field of Glory II: Modding”