Wars of Gods and Men: Ongoing

Moderators: kronenblatt, Field of Glory 2 Tournaments Managers

TomoeGozen
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Posts: 494
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:37 pm

Re: Wars of Gods and Men: Ongoing

Post by TomoeGozen » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:53 am

Challenge created for :

4. Conquest: Median attack upon Elamite Awan (47) from Ecbatana (13). Median: rbodleyscott, Elamite: TomoeGozen.

PM sent.

rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2
Posts: 25755
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:25 pm

Re: Wars of Gods and Men: Ongoing

Post by rbodleyscott » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:52 am

Created:

2a. Conquest: Egyptian attack on Hebrew Jerusalem (31) from Memphis (3) using Arab with Egyptian allies. Egyptian: SnuggleBunnies, Hebrew: rbodleyscott.

PW: WhyArabs

PM sent
Richard Bodley Scott

Image

rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2
Posts: 25755
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:25 pm

Re: Wars of Gods and Men: Ongoing

Post by rbodleyscott » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:56 am

Created:

3. Conquest: Lydian attack on Cypriote Tarsus (36) from Ionium (6). Lydian: deeter, Cypriote: rbodleyscott.

PW: Knossos

PM sent
Richard Bodley Scott

Image

kronenblatt
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Posts: 2240
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:17 pm
Location: Stockholm, SWEDEN

Re: Wars of Gods and Men: Ongoing

Post by kronenblatt » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:42 am

1a. Conquest: Assyrian attack on Phoenician Aradus (34) from Harran (7). Assyrian: kronenblatt, Phoenician: deeter.

=> kronenblatt (Assyrian) defeats deeter (Phoenician) 46-6.
The Year of Many Emperors (TYME), Dividing the Spoils (DiSp), The West is No More (TWiNM), An Empire in Flames (AEiF), Ruin and Conquest of Britain (ExCoB), Vae Victis I and II (VV), Ever-Green League (EGL), Wars of Gods and Men (WoGaM).

rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2
Posts: 25755
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:25 pm

Re: Wars of Gods and Men: Ongoing

Post by rbodleyscott » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:13 pm

4. Conquest: Median attack upon Elamite Awan (47) from Ecbatana (13). Median: rbodleyscott, Elamite: TomoeGozen.

Median victory 40:2

Sorry you had to go through that (mercifully swift) torture Dave.

(EDIT: updated with map below by kronenblatt)
Image
Richard Bodley Scott

Image

deeter
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Posts: 1697
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:52 pm

Re: Wars of Gods and Men: Ongoing

Post by deeter » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:14 pm

5b. Raid: Scythian attack on Lydian Iconium (6) from homelands. Scythian: TomoeGozen, Lydian: deeter

Deeter's Lydians defeat another Skythian raid 43-17. When will these foolish nomads ever learn?

Deeter

rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2
Posts: 25755
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:25 pm

Re: Wars of Gods and Men: Ongoing

Post by rbodleyscott » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:26 am

3. Conquest: Lydian attack on Cypriote Tarsus (36) from Ionium (6). Lydian: deeter, Cypriote: rbodleyscott.

rbodleyscott's Cypriotes defeat Deeter's Lydians 47:15
Richard Bodley Scott

Image

SnuggleBunnies
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Posts: 2021
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:09 am

Re: Wars of Gods and Men: Ongoing

Post by SnuggleBunnies » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:36 pm

2b. Raid: Arab attack on Assyrian Harran (7) from homelands. Arab: SnuggleBunnies, Assyrian: kronenblatt.

SnuggleBunnies (Arab) defeats kronenblatt (Assyrian) 50-22

GG
SnuggleBunny's Field of Glory II / Medieval / Pike and Shot / Sengoku Jidai MP Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjUQy6dEqR53NwoGgjxixLg

SnuggleBunnies
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Posts: 2021
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:09 am

Re: Wars of Gods and Men: Ongoing

Post by SnuggleBunnies » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:20 pm

1b. Raid: Libyan attack on Egyptian Memphis (3) from homelands with middle-eastern agricultural terrain. Libyan: kronenblatt, Egyptian: SnuggleBunnies.

SnuggleBunnies (Egyptian) defeats kronenblatt (Libyan) 49-10

GG
SnuggleBunny's Field of Glory II / Medieval / Pike and Shot / Sengoku Jidai MP Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjUQy6dEqR53NwoGgjxixLg

kronenblatt
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Posts: 2240
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:17 pm
Location: Stockholm, SWEDEN

Re: Wars of Gods and Men: Ongoing

Post by kronenblatt » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:51 pm

Two battles left to be resolved, based on my calculations:

2a. Conquest: Egyptian attack on Hebrew Jerusalem (31) from Memphis (3) using Arab with Egyptian allies. Egyptian: SnuggleBunnies, Hebrew: rbodleyscott.
5a. Conquest: Babylonian attack upon Mannaean Arbela (46) from Sippar (10). Babylonian: TomoeGozen, Mannaean: SnuggleBunnies.

How are they progressing?
The Year of Many Emperors (TYME), Dividing the Spoils (DiSp), The West is No More (TWiNM), An Empire in Flames (AEiF), Ruin and Conquest of Britain (ExCoB), Vae Victis I and II (VV), Ever-Green League (EGL), Wars of Gods and Men (WoGaM).

SnuggleBunnies
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Posts: 2021
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:09 am

Re: Wars of Gods and Men: Ongoing

Post by SnuggleBunnies » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:46 pm

kronenblatt wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:51 pm
Two battles left to be resolved, based on my calculations:

2a. Conquest: Egyptian attack on Hebrew Jerusalem (31) from Memphis (3) using Arab with Egyptian allies. Egyptian: SnuggleBunnies, Hebrew: rbodleyscott.
5a. Conquest: Babylonian attack upon Mannaean Arbela (46) from Sippar (10). Babylonian: TomoeGozen, Mannaean: SnuggleBunnies.

How are they progressing?
2a involved a lot of careful maneuvering early on. I have finally dispersed the Hebrew skirmishers and inflicted several Disruptions on the Hebrew infantry, and we are about to commence a general melee clash. I am feeling optimistic, but we are not close yet.
5a is a mutual bloodbath, both armies have suffered severe losses but I wouldn't say it's close to a conclusion yet
SnuggleBunny's Field of Glory II / Medieval / Pike and Shot / Sengoku Jidai MP Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjUQy6dEqR53NwoGgjxixLg

kronenblatt
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Posts: 2240
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:17 pm
Location: Stockholm, SWEDEN

Re: Wars of Gods and Men: Ongoing

Post by kronenblatt » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:50 pm

SnuggleBunnies wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:46 pm
kronenblatt wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:51 pm
Two battles left to be resolved, based on my calculations:

2a. Conquest: Egyptian attack on Hebrew Jerusalem (31) from Memphis (3) using Arab with Egyptian allies. Egyptian: SnuggleBunnies, Hebrew: rbodleyscott.
5a. Conquest: Babylonian attack upon Mannaean Arbela (46) from Sippar (10). Babylonian: TomoeGozen, Mannaean: SnuggleBunnies.

How are they progressing?
2a involved a lot of careful maneuvering early on. I have finally dispersed the Hebrew skirmishers and inflicted several Disruptions on the Hebrew infantry, and we are about to commence a general melee clash. I am feeling optimistic, but we are not close yet.
5a is a mutual bloodbath, both armies have suffered severe losses but I wouldn't say it's close to a conclusion yet
OK, thanks for heads-up. No rush guys, take your time and have fun. :)
The Year of Many Emperors (TYME), Dividing the Spoils (DiSp), The West is No More (TWiNM), An Empire in Flames (AEiF), Ruin and Conquest of Britain (ExCoB), Vae Victis I and II (VV), Ever-Green League (EGL), Wars of Gods and Men (WoGaM).

rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2
Posts: 25755
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:25 pm

Re: Wars of Gods and Men: Ongoing

Post by rbodleyscott » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:07 am

kronenblatt wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:50 pm
SnuggleBunnies wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:46 pm
kronenblatt wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:51 pm
Two battles left to be resolved, based on my calculations:

2a. Conquest: Egyptian attack on Hebrew Jerusalem (31) from Memphis (3) using Arab with Egyptian allies. Egyptian: SnuggleBunnies, Hebrew: rbodleyscott.
5a. Conquest: Babylonian attack upon Mannaean Arbela (46) from Sippar (10). Babylonian: TomoeGozen, Mannaean: SnuggleBunnies.

How are they progressing?
2a involved a lot of careful maneuvering early on. I have finally dispersed the Hebrew skirmishers and inflicted several Disruptions on the Hebrew infantry, and we are about to commence a general melee clash. I am feeling optimistic, but we are not close yet.
5a is a mutual bloodbath, both armies have suffered severe losses but I wouldn't say it's close to a conclusion yet
OK, thanks for heads-up. No rush guys, take your time and have fun. :)
Don't worry, I am nearly routed.
Richard Bodley Scott

Image

SnuggleBunnies
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Posts: 2021
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:09 am

Re: Wars of Gods and Men: Ongoing

Post by SnuggleBunnies » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:10 pm

2a. Conquest: Egyptian attack on Hebrew Jerusalem (31) from Memphis (3) using Arab with Egyptian allies. Egyptian: SnuggleBunnies, Hebrew: rbodleyscott.
SnuggleBunnies (Arab) defeats rbodleyscott (Hebrew) 43-2
The Arab list with Egyptian allies proved far superior to the straight Egyptian list when it came to battling the Hebrews; the ability to field more lights in support of the massed archers enabled the Arabs to disperse the Hebrew skirmish screen and then inflict a punishing series of Disruptions before melee contact, all while avoiding the most dangerous elements of the Hebrew army.
SnuggleBunny's Field of Glory II / Medieval / Pike and Shot / Sengoku Jidai MP Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjUQy6dEqR53NwoGgjxixLg

rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2
Posts: 25755
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:25 pm

Re: Wars of Gods and Men: Ongoing

Post by rbodleyscott » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:33 pm

SnuggleBunnies wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:10 pm
2a. Conquest: Egyptian attack on Hebrew Jerusalem (31) from Memphis (3) using Arab with Egyptian allies. Egyptian: SnuggleBunnies, Hebrew: rbodleyscott.
SnuggleBunnies (Arab) defeats rbodleyscott (Hebrew) 43-2
The Arab list with Egyptian allies proved far superior to the straight Egyptian list when it came to battling the Hebrews; the ability to field more lights in support of the massed archers enabled the Arabs to disperse the Hebrew skirmish screen and then inflict a punishing series of Disruptions before melee contact, all while avoiding the most dangerous elements of the Hebrew army.
Too true :(
Richard Bodley Scott

Image

TomoeGozen
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Posts: 494
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:37 pm

Re: Wars of Gods and Men: Ongoing

Post by TomoeGozen » Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:10 pm

5a. Conquest: Babylonian attack upon Mannaean Arbela (46) from Sippar (10). Babylonian: TomoeGozen, Mannaean: SnuggleBunnies.

The Babylonians failed to capture Arbela , losing 37 - 61 to the surprisingly resolute Mannaeans :-)

kronenblatt
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Posts: 2240
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:17 pm
Location: Stockholm, SWEDEN

Round 2: Concluded battles

Post by kronenblatt » Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:14 pm

1a. Conquest: Assyrian attack on Phoenician Aradus (34) from Harran (7). Assyrian: kronenblatt, Phoenician: deeter.
=> kronenblatt (Assyrian) defeats deeter (Phoenician) 46-6.
1b. Raid: Libyan attack on Egyptian Memphis (3) from homelands with middle-eastern agricultural terrain. Libyan: kronenblatt, Egyptian: SnuggleBunnies.
=> SnuggleBunnies (Egyptian) defeats kronenblatt (Libyan) 49-10.
2a. Conquest: Egyptian attack on Hebrew Jerusalem (31) from Memphis (3) using Arab with Egyptian allies. Egyptian: SnuggleBunnies, Hebrew: rbodleyscott.
=> SnuggleBunnies (Arab) defeats rbodleyscott (Hebrew) 43-2.
2b. Raid: Arab attack on Assyrian Harran (7) from homelands. Arab: SnuggleBunnies, Assyrian: kronenblatt.
=> SnuggleBunnies (Arab) defeats kronenblatt (Assyrian) 50-22.
3. Conquest: Lydian attack on Cypriote Tarsus (36) from Ionium (6). Lydian: deeter, Cypriote: rbodleyscott.
=> rbodleyscott (Cypriote) defeats deeter (Lydian) 47-15.
4. Conquest: Median attack upon Elamite Awan (47) from Ecbatana (13). Median: rbodleyscott, Elamite: TomoeGozen.
=> rbodleyscott (Median) defeats TomoeGozen (Elamite) 40-2.
5a. Conquest: Babylonian attack upon Mannaean Arbela (46) from Sippar (10). Babylonian: TomoeGozen, Mannaean: SnuggleBunnies.
=> SnuggleBunnies (Mannaean) defeats TomoeGozen (Babylonian) 61-37.
5b. Raid: Scythian attack on Lydian Iconium (6) from homelands. Scythian: TomoeGozen, Lydian: deeter.
=> deeter (Lydian) defeats TomoeGozen (Scythian) 43-17.
The Year of Many Emperors (TYME), Dividing the Spoils (DiSp), The West is No More (TWiNM), An Empire in Flames (AEiF), Ruin and Conquest of Britain (ExCoB), Vae Victis I and II (VV), Ever-Green League (EGL), Wars of Gods and Men (WoGaM).

kronenblatt
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Posts: 2240
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:17 pm
Location: Stockholm, SWEDEN

Round 2: Administration

Post by kronenblatt » Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:32 pm

Victory points (with major power's highest inflicted casualties this round)
  1. SnuggleBunnies (Egyptian): 6 (49)
  2. rbodleyscott (Median): 3 (40)
  3. kronenblatt (Assyrian): 2 (46)
  4. deeter (Lydian): 2 (43)
  5. TomoeGozen (Babylonian): 0 (37)
Image
The Year of Many Emperors (TYME), Dividing the Spoils (DiSp), The West is No More (TWiNM), An Empire in Flames (AEiF), Ruin and Conquest of Britain (ExCoB), Vae Victis I and II (VV), Ever-Green League (EGL), Wars of Gods and Men (WoGaM).

kronenblatt
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Posts: 2240
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:17 pm
Location: Stockholm, SWEDEN

Round 3: Attack declarations

Post by kronenblatt » Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:35 pm

Order of attack declarations
  1. SnuggleBunnies (Egyptian) (49): Sep. 27
  2. kronenblatt (Assyrian) (46): Sep. 28
  3. deeter (Lydian) (43): Sep. 29
  4. rbodleyscott (Median) (40): Sep. 30
  5. TomoeGozen (Babylonian) (37): Oct. 1
  • Attack declarations are posted in this thread[/b].
  • You must always declare one conquest attack by your major power and are in addition free to (but don't have to) declare either one raid attack by a tribal power or one revolt attack by one minor power.
  • Please express attack declarations in the way the following examples show:
    • Conquest: Assyrian attack upon Babylonian Sippar (10) from Ninive (9).
    • Raid: Scythian attack upon Median Ecbatana (13) from homelands.
    • Raid: Scythian attack upon Median Ecbatana (13) from homelands, with middle-eastern agricultural terrain. (in case you want middle-eastern agricultural terrain and not pot luck, an option only available in raids.)
    • Revolt: Hebrew attack upon Egyptian Jerusalem (31).
  • Date (midnight CET+3 (Jerusalem) time) above indicates deadline, after which opportunity for you to declare attack is forfeited and the player next in line may declare his attack.
  • Once you have declared an attack, please PM the player next in line, who will then be free to declare his attack, up to his deadline, so we all don't need to wait for each player's deadline.
The Year of Many Emperors (TYME), Dividing the Spoils (DiSp), The West is No More (TWiNM), An Empire in Flames (AEiF), Ruin and Conquest of Britain (ExCoB), Vae Victis I and II (VV), Ever-Green League (EGL), Wars of Gods and Men (WoGaM).

SnuggleBunnies
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Posts: 2021
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:09 am

Re: Wars of Gods and Men: Ongoing

Post by SnuggleBunnies » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:31 pm

Conquest: Egyptian attack on Hebrew Damascus (32) from Jerusalem (31) using Arab with Egyptian allies army
Raid: Arab raid into Babylonian Sippar (10)
Last edited by SnuggleBunnies on Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SnuggleBunny's Field of Glory II / Medieval / Pike and Shot / Sengoku Jidai MP Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjUQy6dEqR53NwoGgjxixLg

Post Reply

Return to “Field of Glory II: Tournaments & Leagues”