Little Wars III Tourney

Moderators: kronenblatt, Field of Glory 2 Tournaments Managers

Karvon
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

Re: Little Wars III Tourney

Post by Karvon » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:24 pm

Karvon - Arab City w/ Sass allies challenges Giacofa93 - Spanish (Setorius)

pw karvon

pm sent
FOG2 Chaos Tourney and Little Wars Organizer

LindsayCole
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by LindsayCole » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:58 am

A late posting, LindsayCole Rome 285-312 AD with Armenian 253-476 AD allies Defeated Olddog52 Byzantine 963-987 AD with Arab-Syria-Iraq 890-1008 AD allies, 68-38.
The Roman Army took position on a small farm with a hill overlooking open fields that lead up to a forested ridge with some rough ground on top. The Roman commander sent his Armenian lights with Armored Archer Cavalry and his medium infantry forward to the ridge line while keeping his heavy infantry, a light arty battery with a section of massed archers on the small hill. The Byzantine army thundered on to the map with Lacer Cavalry in the lead. The Byzantine infantry and lights went for the forested ridgeline while his Cavalry surged forward to the farm. A piched battle issued on the ridge as well at the farm. The Byzantine Cavalry after some initial success broke in front of the little hill. The Armenian infantry and lights on the ridge continued to battle despite long odds and were relieved by the Roman heavy infantry. A grand battle forsure against and old friend, and I got the win to boot, always fun olddog52, thanks for the game,

Karvon

Post by Karvon » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:20 am

Aeneas Stator has had to withdraw due to real life demands. His uncompleted games, two by my count, will be counted as forfeited with a score of 6-0 awarded to his opponents.
FOG2 Chaos Tourney and Little Wars Organizer

LindsayCole

Post by LindsayCole » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:14 am

A post regarding remaining games. I'm kinda lost as to whom I have yet to play in the LW tournament. If anyone is up for some gaming, or a rematch, I'm game. Send me a PM and I'll set up a match, this has been a fun tournament foresure.

Giacofa93
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by Giacofa93 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:52 pm

LindsayCole wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:14 am
A post regarding remaining games. I'm kinda lost as to whom I have yet to play in the LW tournament. If anyone is up for some gaming, or a rematch, I'm game. Send me a PM and I'll set up a match, this has been a fun tournament foresure.
I think we still have to play our game! If you can set it up we can start it now :D

Return to “Field of Glory II: Tournaments & Leagues”