Round 4 (317 BC)
Order of attack declarations
1. deeter 61% (Dec. 4 )
2. batesmotel 53% (Dec. 5 )
3. kronenblatt 60% (Dec. 6 )
4. rbodleyscott 57% (Dec. 7 )
5. Karvon 56% (Dec. 8 )
6. Blagrot 0% (Dec. 9 )
7. Aetius39 51% (Dec. 10 )
Karvon and Blagrot
deeter and batesmotel
rbodleyscott and kronenblatt
still alive: Karvon, Blagrot, deeter, Aetius39
ruling as second generation: batesmotel, rbodleyscott, kronenblatt
Some aspects from coalitions on attack declarations (from the rules in the second post of this thread):
- For the purposes of determining the order, the order of all partners within a coalition vis-a-vis all the other players in the tournament is based on the partner within the coalition with the highest level of inflicted casualties from battles in the previous round, and the order within the coalition is determined by each coalition partner's maximum level of inflicted casualties from battles in the previous round.
- The partners in a coalition can during any given round in total only make as many attacks as the number of partners in that coalition minus one.
- As a result, one of the coalition partners will not be able to make an attack announcement in any given round.
- Example: If there are two partners in a coalition, only one of them can announce attacks that round.
Once attack declarations have been made, battles are resolved simultaneously during a (due to Christmas and New Year holidays four-week period of Dec. 12 - Jan. 9
in the rules).
(If all battles have been resolved before that, round 4 may commence earlier, but plan for first order of attack declarations for round 4 on Jan. 11).
Please note that:
- Rules are found in second post of this thread.
- Date (midnight CET+1 (Pella) time) above indicates deadline, after which opportunity to declare attack is forfeited and the player next in line may declare attack.
- Once a player above has declared an attack, then player next in line is free to declare attack, up to his/her deadline.
- Satrapies already included as a satrapy-at-stake in another player's attack this round may neither be attacked nor attacked from nor constitute a satrapy-at-stake in the attack in question.