About fog and the multiplayer comunity

Moderators: kronenblatt, Field of Glory 2 Tournaments Managers

elrawen
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

About fog and the multiplayer comunity

Post by elrawen »

Hi!
I managed to finish my first tournament (knock-out) and i want to say thank you to stockwellpete for the organization of the tournament, to cunningcairn to invite me, and to all the generals who played against me...it was ...simple Great.

I love this game, and I started to play one year ago or more but only in single player. But recently, I tried the multiplayer and for my surprise is an even better game...is terrible good inded! I havent had such fun in a very long time playing videogames.
Its not only a great game, is the comunity too: when I am playing I fell like Im playing a chess game: thinking, holding when to attack or not, setting decoys, blaming luck...
A lovely competition of gentlemans, with freedon to think and settle strategies, all doing their best. The hard the battle is, the more your rival make you think, the best fun you have.

Thank you!
Juan

ps: and if you havent tried the multiplayer yet....tried now! is just great, a calm but deep experience!
ShahMat
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: About fog and the multiplayer comunity

Post by ShahMat »

I totally agree, even if my first tournament will start on Monday, I am having great fun playing casual MP games.
Some players just want to play, with others I have nice chatting, but not a single game stalled or I had to wait days for a turn.

I stopped to play SP three days after the purchase and I am not sure if I will ever go back :D
stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Re: About fog and the multiplayer comunity

Post by stockwellpete »

Thanks very much elrawen. I am glad you enjoyed your first tournament. I look forward to seeing you and ShahMat enter Season 8 of the FOG2 Digital League, starting on June 1st. Invitations will go out on May 18th. :wink:

Return to “Field of Glory II: Tournaments & Leagues”