Opinions about Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius Relics of War brings you to a world of terror and violence. Four factions will engage in a brutal war for dominance over the planets resources.
Alex20na
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: Opinions about Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War

Post by Alex20na »

Even tho I love Dark Crusade thanks to the plot, amazing characters and their dialogue, Gladius is the best 40k game because it has way more complexity (traits and so on) and also more content (races, units, etc...) and also, one of it's most important aspects, modding capabilities!

Gladius is the closest thing to tabletop 40k, while Dawn Of War are more mission oriented, the AI is horrible and the campaign is more than horrible. As I said, the only good game from the Dawn of War series is Dark Crusade (just my opinion)...thanks to story, characters and dialogue. DOW 1, Soulstorm are not worth anything...even tho I played them. Dawn of War 2 could have been better if it would have had the potential to be more moddable and the tools to do it. DOW 3 is as far as I and many others are concerned non-existent.
ScottWashburn
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by ScottWashburn »

I like Gladius a lot. Challenging play with lots of options and replay value. I just wish they'd release an Eldar DLC!
GeneralKostas
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by GeneralKostas »

I am new in the game. It looks very good. I like the music, the graphics and the gameplay. I started play with the Space Marines trying to know the faction and its mechanisms and to complete the quests.

Return to “Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War”