Chaos Robinson Crusoe

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius Relics of War brings you to a world of terror and violence. Four factions will engage in a brutal war for dominance over the planets resources.
CristoTheVicious
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Chaos Robinson Crusoe

Post by CristoTheVicious »

Hi,
I've been playing a game yesterday, where I was put on an "island" (with a mountain range blocking the only overland passage out of it). Is there any way I can get my troops out of it as Chaos Space Marines? I couldn't find any amphibious transport, flying transport or any kind of "teleport". Am I stuck with only using helldrakes?

Map settings were all set to medium except for world size, which was huge.
RsRaiders
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Re: Chaos Robinson Crusoe

Post by RsRaiders »

You can modify the map setting before launching your game.

It was bad luck to be stuck on an island, but that's happen when you generate random maps.
ErissN6
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

Post by ErissN6 »

CristoTheVicious wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:01 pm I was put on an "island". Is there any way I can get my troops out of it as Chaos Space Marines? I couldn't find any amphibious transport, flying transport or any kind of "teleport".
IIRC, there is late flying transport, you must hurry research to level 9 or 10. Or maybe it was when I played SM before CM were released...
ErissN6

Post by ErissN6 »

Even not on a island, it's difficult to find a good terrain to start a city, so it may expend up to 3 tiles away in an endgame future.
So, as trying to find the best spot may be suicidal or too long, we must hurry building the city. Later we can build a 2nd one at better spot.
ErissN6

Post by ErissN6 »

Defeated at Turn 7 !
I started between waters, I moved to go to the mainland to build my town, but I encountered at least 10 grey units.
I even saw none other players.

Devs, have mercy for Chaos, lol
Not happy playing with much games like that.

Or please let us build on water!

Return to “Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War”